Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beasts Teams FTW
(09-21-2013, 03:32 PM)Gordie Wrote: Given 2 beginners, one beast and the other maybe example mono; The beast player to reach stage 6 faster; much faster!! The mono will stuck at Nidhogg... confirm and guaranteed.

Can't agree more. My two level 10x accounts already have some strong mono decks and still stuck at last seal xD

[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
(09-21-2013, 03:32 PM)Gordie Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 02:01 PM)XxXxX Wrote: I don't get why people want to make a mono-race team.
That's simply against the sole purpose to make a team based on race....(to utilize different element yet gain some kind of bonus in attack, hp, etc).
And also, mono-race team are always weaker than race team or mono color team.
Hi XXXXX,

You may not understand because mainly you are an advanced player; Beast term is useful for beginner who wanted to advance into the game in the fastest way;

The strength of of Mono-race 6.25 Beast team:
Key Points:
1. Easy to form; many combination.
2. Easy to max CD 5 using Slime and Gnome.
3. Easy to max lv 99. GS needs 2.5 millions; Greek beasts 3 millions. Compare with Dragon 4millions; Gods 5 millions.
4. Easy for starter (6.25 beast); can optimize daily color bonus to faster level up; ie. mixed color beast deck;
5. GSoF 2.5 beast team can play against enemy which needs over healing like Nidhogg etc. Alot of newbies stuck here.
6. These cards can be used for future forming Mono-term.
7. Sirius brother are beasts;
8. Can even use to beat Michael Lucifer.

Example:
GSoD (ld)+Baphemot+GSoF+Cerberus+Medusa+GSoD (ally)

GSoD, GSoF: Skill CD can be reduced by Slime to CD 5; Lesser than other race in term of total experience needed for Max Lv 99: 2.5millions only;

Baphomet, Cerberus: Skill CD can be reduced by Gnome to CD 5;
Also just need 3millions experience to max lv99.

Medusa, CC; can take advantage of the beast min CD 5;

Can heal every 2.5 turns; GSoD and GSoF.

Example 2:
GSoD (ld)+GSoF(ld)+Griffin+Cthulhu+Medusa+King Slime(ally)
This one is Beast deck; you may argue it is not; but the player's deck is all beast.

Almost every turn all cards can attack; by heart converter after turn 5 (ie Max CD 5); heal and attack at the same time. see which color more to convert; play by ear.

I put Medusa up because it can stall turns and allow attack at the same time. Can switch to another beast heart convertor; thats every turns.

Given 2 beginners, one beast and the other maybe example mono; The beast player to reach stage 6 faster; much faster!! The mono will stuck at Nidhogg... confirm and guaranteed.
I guess you mis-understand my point, when I said mono-race team i meant mono-color race team....sorry about the confusion above.

(09-21-2013, 04:01 PM)Loner Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 03:32 PM)Gordie Wrote: Given 2 beginners, one beast and the other maybe example mono; The beast player to reach stage 6 faster; much faster!! The mono will stuck at Nidhogg... confirm and guaranteed.

Can't agree more. My two level 10x accounts already have some strong mono decks and still stuck at last seal xD

same here...xD
My greek team acc can reach last seal (5th seal) faster than my dragon team acc....but my dragon team can passed it before them

sigh ><

[Image: 9c4d0b8c.jpg]
[Image: 20385b17.jpg]
Looking for 6*poseidon, 6* Tyr Ally and Aries Ally, could change my ally to 6* Tyr upon request
I have full GS beasts + Medusa in both accounts. Do think about leveling them a little bit to pass Nidhogg but after that they will just sit in my inventory again until I reach the earth golem stage at 6th seal (and Virgo extra of course) Sad

Btw I do have fate sisters and pala team near max. Should I try Nidhogg with them instead of beast?

(09-21-2013, 04:44 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: The only teams that I think is possible are:
Idun + Wukong (with one or two heart converters)
GSOF + GSOF/GSOE/Wukong (with beast heart converters)
Saruman + Yidhra/Isabell/Cassandra/Saruman + Saruman
So if you have at least ONE heart converter, you can use the 1st team with palas and fate sis as team members with the heart converter.

Isn't using Urd/Skuld/Verdandi better than Idun in first team? In that case you can use two colors to heal instead of just heart runes.

I also saw some guys passed Nidhogg with dual PKoL but I doubt I have enough patience to do that Tongue

And you need level 164 to have enough team cost for your last team. I doubt anybody still stuck at last seal at that level lol xD
(09-21-2013, 04:30 PM)Loner Wrote: I have full GS beasts + Medusa in both accounts. Do think about leveling them a little bit to pass Nidhogg but after that they will just sit in my inventory again until I reach the earth golem stage at 6th seal (and Virgo extra of course) Sad

Btw I do have fate sisters and pala team near max. Should I try Nidhogg with them instead of beast?

Hi Loner,

I think you just need to level up them to the max because they are practical!!

They practically can kill most stages; yes, nowadays are all about Mono-deck; Dragon deck; Enchantress deck; etc; latest weaponry by Madhead. Old beasts deck are forgotten....these cards are dupe (Duplicate)!! LOL.

5th Seal: 2.5 GSoF beast deck; you can do it now as you mention you got All GS+ Medusa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPBy7qD34M

6th Seal: make use of Lucifer gem changing ability.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkIgJaU9YI

Light Sirius: 5 diamonds. (let said unlucky; at most 10 diamonds, better than draw dupe.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kgqaRryMXo

I think those experts should do a forum to find and keep such related youtube links; Pictures speak a thousand words.
[Image: 157j6nb.jpg]
"6 Millions download Event Signature"

Thanks Gordie. I know that beasts can handle most stages cause I used to be a beast player until the day MH changed something towards the dmg calculation and made mono deck one of the most popular deck just like now. That's when I started building my first mono deck and stick with them up to now. Btw, both my 15x accounts did use dual GSoF team to pass Nidhogg Big Grin

What I wonder is that do I really need to invest in beasts just to pass him? Because besides from Nidhogg, between beast team and dual Poseidon/Hephaestus/Artemis or Loki + Fox, which team would you choose to fight all the other stages you mentioned? Cause I already have all the teams above Big Grin

That's why I'm still not sure should I start leveling my beasts cause sure I will not use them so often, except for those already including in my mono teams (GSoD, GSoF, Baphomet and Medusa).
[That's why I'm still not sure should I start leveling my beasts cause sure I will not use them so often, except for those already including in my mono teams (GSoD, GSoF, Baphomet and Medusa).
[/quote]
Hi Loner,

In my opinion, once you reach stage 6, ally with PQoW or Odin are needed to finish most stages with ease; because their tumbler skill can avoid one-shot boss. You can do whatsoever deck you like except against Lucifer, Loki.

Beast team needs to avoid Anti-Beast skill boss;

Example; GSoD, GSoF, Baphomet, Medusa, Cerberus; Ally PQoW
Advantages:
1. Stable; 2 heart converters; 1 Control card
2. Offence; 2.5 beast with 2 dark,fire converters;
3. High hp (max 99)
4. You hit me one time to 1 hp; I convert hearts and restored to 50% with ease.
5. Min. CD 5; fastest combo. Against Nightmare, fastest recharger CD lower diamond lose.

I like/recommend to use 2.5 beast (heart-convertor team) with Slime King when there aren't one-shot trojan boss etc. Usually, I replaced Medusa with Leo and before Boss stages, I activated LEO and skip few rounds before reaching boss stage so that my Beast CD 5 reactivated;

You are an advanced player too; Maybe just ignore beast team, unless you want to try out other combination like Wild Beast team (LEO, Taurus) 6.25 x2 Beast Deck. Or the below link: (IMPORTANT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaLgi2N6jg&list=FLMja52--5qo6WAeBwNUAFwQ.

The above works well with Beast team! you got this skill, nothing can stop you; As good as Mono-deck;

Later maybe I do a summary with video on a new page; or someone else had done it before? Then wait for mod to keep it for newbies lesson; newbies either they want to stuck at Nidhogg by doing a mono, its their choice and perspective; LOL Madhead had opened out New Zodiac so that they will not be bother about it!

I also found that clip not long time ago. That player really has high impressive skill Big Grin

And I forgot about the build with Taurus/Leo. Really like it but never get my hand on any of those gods until the previous card event. Accidentally got Leo when trying to get those DS (I also got Virgo and Dark DS that time. 3 draws, 3 plat in a row hehe). So now I have a reason to invest in my beasts Big Grin

Other account I will try with Urd, Skuld, Verdandi, Fox, GSoD and Wukong ally. Hope I can beat Nidhogg with that team Smile
What! you are very lucky; Leo, Viro, Dark DS! (also fox before hand)

I started this game with below average luck; reset until I got a Wukong; thought it is no.2 card of TOS LOL which is actually a useless card. Then I never drew a real rare platinum until level 150!!; all use 6.25 Beast team, 6.25 Paladin team, fate Sister team! The Dupe teams LOL. The best dupe teams still belong to BEASTS. Paladins also strong but cannot do the X method. Fate sisters too low hp, die when hand shaken.

Btw as you are doing your beast, don't level up them; max CD first using gnomes x5 and slime x 5; then level them to level 99; else you will need a lot of gold to do it.

This game key important point is low CD;

Actually, this X method was not new; its was first used by Japanese players in Puzzle and dragon long ago. Theirs is tougher to use as only 7 second for their Japanese goddess skill;

This method is not difficult to use in fact with a Beast team; just need to practice a few time; You think is he/she had impressive skill?

how? just need practice.

Use stage 1, the one with Saruman; Max all CD and then break the gems using the formations provided in the video. Kill the gnome, don't kill the boss. Repeat a few time and experiment with it. Can work with mono deck too; but beast better to use.

Very fast you will get the hand on. Then practice with real boss; learn by experience. By longest 2 week time, you can do it.

Thanks for your advice. I know that CD is one of the most important factors in this game so I'm working really hard on them now. Also practicing those rune stacking skill Smile

Btw, Leo, Virgo, Dark DS and Fox are not in same account. The account that was lucky to draw 3 plat in a row only has Cassandra, Medea and some Greek gods. The fox account on the other hand, mostly got dark cards which make me feel so uneasy to choose team members for my Fox + Loki xD