Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baphomet
Is baphomet farmable ? if yes , which place is good to hunt ? Thanks in advance Big Grin

Any dark map (2-3 Devil in Disguise , 4-3 Land of Belial Sheep, 5-3 The Dark Tide) as long as with the boss' picture with it.
And also, do note that bosses cards only drop their first stage forms.

Please post in the Question & Answers Section in future to prevent unnecessary threads (not discussions) from flooding this section.

Have fun!

That is not true, Baphomet is NON-farmable, u could only obtain it from diamond seals, only CN beasts, fate sisters, paladin, defensive dragons & starters are farmable cards currently

[Image: 9676111f.jpg]
No, Greek beasts dont drop. Unless someone can prove it, there is a lot of misleading info around.
bapho no drop.... dia seal only
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Well to my knowledge only Evil Goat will drop from the islands if you attempt to farm him. The youngest form will always drop, if ever.
Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
Nope. No greek beasts are farmable. Only cn beasts, paladins, fate sisters, defensive dragons are farmable.
Only from diamond seal.
[Image: qxQrZYD.png]
Aren't Greek beasts only obtainable by diamond draws?
Sent via Derppad VXII over a rainbow

[Image: esiObC2.gif]
Sliming all penguins into the slime side.

SLIME SQUAD!
Oh, and I'm faboo

There are rumors that medusa drops, baphomet drops blah blah, but those are false and nobody has ever proven it. So, it is a "No drop".
Okay, I know they're not farmable, but do we really have to keep calling them "Greek Beasts?" Sure, some of them are from Greek mythology, but Baphomet isn't, and I'm fairly certain Cthulhu isn't either.
Copyright © 2013-2017 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.