Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad luck or my hand just noob?
Today i tried the new seal which is the Starlight Compass..targeting for Lynx or Andromeda..but turn out to be 4 Auriga 2 Draco..is it my bad luck or my hand just noob? ??

(08-23-2017, 12:33 PM)Destinylyz Wrote: Today i tried the new seal which is the Starlight Compass..targeting for Lynx or Andromeda..but turn out to be 4 Auriga 2 Draco..is it my bad luck or my hand just noob? ??

You simply missed the rate up. Tough luck, bud

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
the second friday of each patch there is a significant increased chance to get the rare cards of the seal. September the 22nd should be the rate up day for the KoF patch if i am counting this right.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I had no idea about this. Is this buff still going up every second Friday of the patch? That seems like an odd way of doing it, but ok.
Yeah it is standard Smile those desperate to have all the cards /be the best in arena etc won't wait for rate ups, while the semi casuals and casuals can wait these almost 2w and not feel cheated. This way madhead keeps players more or less placated.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.