Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back after 2 years!
So I'm finally back after 2 years... Haha. Apparently my last login to this forum was on 11 March 2015. Looking at the current meta, all I can say is... I need to draw more cards, my current cards are nowhere good enough.
Does anyone still remember me, I wonder...?

Edit: found out my guild merged with vVv, any guild wants to adopt me? :3

ID 67264188
Want: Diaochan, Marionette Tsukuyomi, YYS and YSC
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
I accept all active players. Can change allies when requested.
I joined the forum after August 2015 so I don't remember you Sad but if you want a guild I think there is no problem if you join us http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Now-Recruiting-Level-16-Guild-Kogarasumaru-1646

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Yes, I remember you it was way back in the days. Smile

Feel free to join us, the link Joaqs send.

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
(05-29-2017, 05:41 PM)clon8888 Wrote: Yes, I remember you it was way back in the days.  Smile

Someone who remembers me! Wow, feels nice Smile
ID 67264188
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
Well the biggest change is that MH literally stopped updating the diamond seal, instead, they are releasing timed-exclusive seal every new patch and only reopens them every once in a while.

Its kind of a bad time for veterans to get back into the game as most of the top meta cards are from these seals, you'll have to wait for MH to reopen them
[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

(08-04-2017, 01:31 PM)Seergaze Wrote: Well the biggest change is that MH literally stopped updating the diamond seal, instead, they are releasing timed-exclusive seal every new patch and only reopens them every once in a while.

Its kind of a bad time for veterans to get back into the game as most of the top meta cards are from these seals, you'll have to wait for MH to reopen them

I agree. Kind of sucks to see everyone running Guan Yu/Lubu teams and I don't have them, and don't know when MH will bring them back (not to mention missing out on Lucy from the MS seal)... But on the other hand I did get Izanagi from the recent Kojiki seal reopen so that's not too bad.
ID 67264188
With this new update, MH did changes to the diamond seal and now it will rotate series in and out. Some old series where taken out and some special seal where pu int the normal diamond seal.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.