Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attribute of ? blocks - and to an extent scrambled blocks.
Not really ask the community but more a PSA. Apologies if everyone is already aware of this.

I was watching one of Aahlsy's videos and noted that he had the suggested path function turned on and was using it to determine the attribute of ? blocks by clicking on them and it would show a path to join them with same attribute blocks, thus revealing their attribute. I had never used suggested path so wasn't aware this was possible. I just wanted to let others know this could be done (not sure it will be useful on an all ? board though however it could be combined with another app to solve - such as Puzzle & Dragons optimizer).

What I used previously to try to determine ? or scrabled attribute blocks was holding down on a block. If it is the weakness or strength attribute of one of the monsters it will show an arrow up or down on that monster. You can use this to determine a couple of attributes sometimes but is of limited help compared to using the suggested path method.

I normally just use this on fully-masked boards. There was one case where I needed to do 1-combo so I could activate DC. Normally it's fine if you pay attention to the board before it gets masked but if you're not watching then the suggested path comes in handy Smile

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: Wukong, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Apollo, Artemis, Ninurta, Dumuzi, Inanna, Namtar, Freyja, Thor, Loki, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, Zhao Ling Er, HFD, Azazel, Beelzebub, Mastema, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao
Thanks for tips, now I don't have to waste my time remembering or screenshotting my board from a masked runes stage Big Grin

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237