Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attribute of ? blocks - and to an extent scrambled blocks.
Not really ask the community but more a PSA. Apologies if everyone is already aware of this.

I was watching one of Aahlsy's videos and noted that he had the suggested path function turned on and was using it to determine the attribute of ? blocks by clicking on them and it would show a path to join them with same attribute blocks, thus revealing their attribute. I had never used suggested path so wasn't aware this was possible. I just wanted to let others know this could be done (not sure it will be useful on an all ? board though however it could be combined with another app to solve - such as Puzzle & Dragons optimizer).

What I used previously to try to determine ? or scrabled attribute blocks was holding down on a block. If it is the weakness or strength attribute of one of the monsters it will show an arrow up or down on that monster. You can use this to determine a couple of attributes sometimes but is of limited help compared to using the suggested path method.

I normally just use this on fully-masked boards. There was one case where I needed to do 1-combo so I could activate DC. Normally it's fine if you pay attention to the board before it gets masked but if you're not watching then the suggested path comes in handy Smile

[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Thanks for tips, now I don't have to waste my time remembering or screenshotting my board from a masked runes stage Big Grin

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237