Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for deckbuilding advice: card list included
rose must be with a rose ally, you could run a rose x paper strelitzia x rose ally where x could be hyacint or morris or the sm of this week or something you think could boost elf damage through dark or heart or simple boost.... u could do even a mono dark elf. Rainbow is fine as long u dissolve heart so as long u dissolve rows

(11-03-2017, 08:44 PM)Skeek Wrote: @Oriceles: This is the first list ever that I made. Sorry about that, I keep it in mind next time !! I thought the colour would help distinguish the cards abit better.

@Fauxy: Alright. I think I try a KOF setup, since I dumped some diamonds into it already and I need something that can deal some damage from turn 1 on, lul.
As for the fairies: I have dumped my last diamonds today and have drawn Rose so my inventory looks like this:

Rose
Hyacinth
Paperwhite
Strelitzia
Rosemellow
May Lily

What would a possible setup look like? Is Diablo 100% needed or can I run a proper setup with those cards? I already tryed 6*rose with another 6* rose as ally but I didnt get the 5 Healthstone drop. Does the team have to be 6* too ? Is it better to go for rainbow team or 2x dark for example with rose and hyacinth?
If you want the tumbler team skill, you'd need at least 3 members of the elfish perennials series in your team and your team must be all elves, so that's at least one more member from the series in your team (in addition to your and your ally's rose), Diablo is not a required team member. A possible setup could look like this, Rose - hyacinth - paperwhite - strelitzia - xxx (any elf, pr sprites, toy pixies, saruman, fat saruman, diablo etc.) and ally rose. Hyacinth is there for cd reduction and emergency convert, paperwhite for that circe effect to buff up the damage (note that you MUST have 3 or more attributes in the team for her active to work), strelitzia for the big burst. 

I must also ask, did you farm the recent Shyplant sm card? If Paperwhite acts like an elf circe, then shyplant works like medea with an additional damage reduction and no drawbacks, provided you can fulfill a simple condition shyplant becomes a permanent booster after the initial cd6.

For the heart runestone drop you have to dissolve an entire row, this can be done by dissolving it all horizontally or combining verticals and horizontals, just make sure the entire row of runestones is dissolved. I'd recommend you to check out youtube videos on how that works. Rose is a strong leader, but the learning curve is pretty high since there is no auto row convert like izanagi and no additional spin time, you'd have to be a fast spinner to truly make her shine. For your last question whether you want to go all dark or rainbow is entirely up to you. An example of a mono dark rose team could be Rose - Hyacinth - Saruman - fat saruman (JO card) - daji - rose, just for example.

Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(11-03-2017, 08:44 PM)Skeek Wrote: @Oriceles: This is the first list ever that I made. Sorry about that, I keep it in mind next time !! I thought the colour would help distinguish the cards abit better.

@Fauxy: Alright. I think I try a KOF setup, since I dumped some diamonds into it already and I need something that can deal some damage from turn 1 on, lul.
As for the fairies: I have dumped my last diamonds today and have drawn Rose so my inventory looks like this:

Rose
Hyacinth
Paperwhite
Strelitzia
Rosemellow
May Lily

What would a possible setup look like? Is Diablo 100% needed or can I run a proper setup with those cards? I already tryed 6*rose with another 6* rose as ally but I didnt get the 5 Healthstone drop. Does the team have to be 6* too ? Is it better to go for rainbow team or 2x dark for example with rose and hyacinth?

I think I'll just be reiterating points from above lol. Welp. I hope you farmed CD up to 10 before evolving. Zero and Put already pointed out, the 5 heart drop is from dissolving rows. It doesn't matter how many combos it consists of so long as one whole line is dissolved. 6 dissolve, 3+3, or 6 columns next to each other should all produce hearts. If only one row is dissolved, there's a chance the skydrop won't instantly dissolve so it will seem as if there's no increased hearts, but that's just how they fell.

Diablo is only necessary if he's the leader, since you got Rose you can now just run Rose-Hyacinth-Any Three Elves+Rose. You see monodark on vids because a lot of Dark elves are strong (Daji in particular has a good niche in Rose's team) and having a monodark team makes Rose's damage more consistent with two attack runes. But you can just use whatever with Rose, really the only thing that's necessary with her is one extra flower elf for the tumbler effect (Hyacinth usually, Cornflower or another Rose would be good if you had them, some people use Paperwhite but I think she's not that good in this team because she forces you to build tricolor) and the user's spinning skill. Morris and Malphas will be good members, so maybe you might as well go monodark. Shame you don't have Shyplant though, she brings Rose's total multiplier up to something like 90x without asking for much in return.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.