Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Pure as snow (Miku coliseum event) discusion
Hi all!

I'm trying to clear the easy level with a standard Kagamine Rin & Len team (the yellow miku rares)

However, when my team gets to 100% fuel, as they all launch extra attacks, i'm wasting between 3-5 seconds each round in attack animations, so time runs out on the 27~ wave or so no matter how well i do, even with the encore extra time.

Is there anything i can do?

Playing the Advanced level instead of Basic may be a good start?

Coliseum stages aren't meant to be "cleared"; they're endless, you only try to get as far as you can within the time limit, in order to maximize the number of tickets you get. Basic difficulty provides a rather low ticket count for the amount of stamina, compared to Advanced.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
(09-30-2019, 09:47 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Playing the Advanced level instead of Basic may be a good start?

Coliseum stages aren't meant to be "cleared"; they're endless, you only try to get as far as you can within the time limit, in order to maximize the number of tickets you get. Basic difficulty provides a rather low ticket count for the amount of stamina, compared to Advanced.

Thanks, didn't know we were just suposed to get as far as we could.
I'm playing the advanced level too. Anyway i just was curious to know if it was possible to clear the stage.

Splash a non Light card in the team (like Mikaito) and dissolve just 6 light runes every turn ? Mikaito helps with the initial combo shields as well as long as you know the spinning patterns.
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
(10-02-2019, 12:29 PM)spacelion Wrote: Splash a non Light card in the team (like Mikaito) and dissolve just 6 light runes every turn ? Mikaito helps with the initial combo shields as well as long as you know the spinning patterns.
Took me forever to realize this is Miku & KAITO

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk