Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena Trial tickets?
After completing the 5 arena trials this time I got 1 arena trial ticket. Do these carry over? Can you get more than one ticket?

I assume this is the catchup mechanism that MH finally created for the arena. But it means at a maximum you'll get another 40% per arena trial, assuming you haven't hit the cap yet?

And once you're maxxed you can just start accumulating arena trial tickets for the future in case you miss a week or fail a stage?

Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 1076, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
(04-14-2018, 01:08 PM)Durumana Wrote: After completing the 5 arena trials this time I got 1 arena trial ticket. Do these carry over? Can you get more than one ticket?

I assume this is the catchup mechanism that MH finally created for the arena. But it means at a maximum you'll get another 40% per arena trial, assuming you haven't hit the cap yet?

And once you're maxxed you can just start accumulating arena trial tickets for the future in case you miss a week or fail a stage?

I have people in my friend list who are full track Corporal with 1 star, 2 stars, and 4 stars which suggests to me that either you are able to get more than one ticket or that you can get different amounts of stars depending on which stages you do. Maybe someone who has done this can comment.

It does prove however that full track Corporal is not the current cap.

When you get a trial ticket it shows the text "You now have x Trial Tickets." (and shows the number in the bottom-right corner of the screen), that would suggest Trial Tickets carry over.

Corporal II is currently the top grade, but you're at 0% of that grade. If you are "Corporal II" and use the trial ticket, you will have 40% - but still Corporal II grade. If you have collected multiple trial tickets, you should be able to reach just shy of 100% but not be able to promote to the next grade.

The score works like this:
- each wave is worth 2,000 EXP
- so each stage is worth 10,000 EXP
- each grade is 25,000 EXP
- each star represents 20% of progress of a grade

How people got to 80% (4*) Corporal II, I have no idea, as far as I know it should not be possible to get multiple trail tickets.

EDIT: Seems to be a bug that people could get more than 1 Trail Ticket and Madhead will remove any experience/stars gained from that during the 15.2 update.

(04-14-2018, 07:32 PM)joetjef Wrote: When you get a trial ticket it shows the text "You now have x Trial Tickets." (and shows the number in the bottom-right corner of the screen), that would suggest Trial Tickets carry over.

Thanks for the info Joe. Although I am not sure that having the number means the tickets will carry over. When the Slot Machine first came out I didn't use it for a week assuming that because it said 003 on the machine I wouldn't need to use it until it got to 999. I lost a week of spins before I realised that it reset the number daily.
(04-14-2018, 08:20 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 07:32 PM)joetjef Wrote: When you get a trial ticket it shows the text "You now have x Trial Tickets." (and shows the number in the bottom-right corner of the screen), that would suggest Trial Tickets carry over.

Thanks for the info Joe. Although I am not sure that having the number means the tickets will carry over. When the Slot Machine first came out I didn't use it for a week assuming that because it said 003 on the machine I wouldn't need to use it until it got to 999. I lost a week of spins before I realised that it reset the number daily.

I'm max corporal2.  Should I use my ticket?  MH sure likes confusion.
(04-15-2018, 07:16 PM)put1572 Wrote: I've seen some users at Corporal 2 w/ 3 stars and even 4 stars as well. How is this possible? I thought you only get 1 trial ticket and a win is worth 40% so the maximum grade right now (for those who used their trial ticket) should be Corporal 2 with 2 stars no? 

Joe already answered this a couple of posts up.

I'm just going to keep the ticket and see what happens.
(04-15-2018, 07:18 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 07:16 PM)put1572 Wrote: I've seen some users at Corporal 2 w/ 3 stars and even 4 stars as well. How is this possible? I thought you only get 1 trial ticket and a win is worth 40% so the maximum grade right now (for those who used their trial ticket) should be Corporal 2 with 2 stars no? 

Joe already answered this a couple of posts up.

I'm just going to keep the ticket and see what happens.

Ahh I made the post in a hurry without properly reading through so didn't see that, sorry. I've deleted it already so as to not have redundant questions clutter the thread.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485