Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena Defense Team
What are your favourite cards to use when setting up your arena defense team?

List of Defense Skills: 
[Image: SI336.png][Image: SI337.png][Image: SI338.png][Image: SI339.png][Image: SI340.png]
Attr Lock - Team Attack -20%
Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, all [Attr] Runestones will be locked; Team Attack -20% for each Locked Runestone dissolved (triggering Dragonic Compulsion will be regarded as dissolving all present Locked Runestones). 
 • Valkyries of Divine Wine
 • Origin of Demons
 • Descendants of the North
 • Egyptian Gods
 • Primal Greek Gods
 • Yamato

[Image: SI106.png]
8+ Combo Shield EX
The enemy receives Damage only when 8 or more Combos are made. If not, the enemy will launch a number of attacks to the Summoner. The number equals the difference between 8 and the number of Combos made. 
 • Greek Gods
 • Western Beasts

[Image: SI107.png]
9+ Combo Shield EX
The enemy receives Damage only when 9 or more Combos are made. If not, the enemy will launch a number of attacks to the Summoner. The number equals the difference between 9 and the number of Combos made. 
 • King of Fighters

[Image: SI096.png]
Initial 6 Combo Shield
The enemy receives Damage only when 6 Combos are made (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).
 • Jotunns of the North

[Image: SI087.png]
Initial 7 Combo Shield
The enemy receives Damage only when 7 Combos are made (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).
 • Hunter × Hunter

[Image: SI105.png]
5 Rounds, 7+ Combo Shield - Attack & Recovery
Attack and Recovery can only be triggered when 7 or more Combos are made for 5 Rounds.
 • The Eight Xian

[Image: SI215.png]
Monochrome Runes · Green to Red Vortex
All Runestones will be in black and white. Attack and Recovery can only be triggered when Summoner starts moving Runestones from the specific position (green vortex) and ends at the specific position (red vortex). (No Recovery can be triggered before fulfilling the condition)
 • Revolutionary Heroes

[Image: SI183.png]
Green to Red Vortex - Attack & Recovery
Attack and Recovery can only be triggered when Summoner starts moving Runestones from the specific position (green vortex) and ends at the specific position (red vortex). (No Recovery can be triggered before fulfilling the condition)
 • Wonderland Trespassers
 • The Enchanted Painting

[Image: SI221.png]
3 Weathered 15k Mines
Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, 3 random Runestones will be weathered. If any Weathered Runestone is touched, Runestone movement will be stopped immediately and a Damage of 15,000 will be dealt to Summoner.
 • Twelve Zodiacs (6k Mines)
 • Sprites (15k Mines)
 • Ravages of Crash (15k Mines)

[Image: SI228.png]
Sticky [Attr]
[Attr] Runestone position(s) will become sticky. By touching a sticky position, Runestone movement will be stopped immediately.
 • Defensive Dragons

[Image: SI229.png]
Burned [Attr] - 20%
[Attr] Runestone position(s) will be burned. Every time when a burned position is touched, 20% of Summoner's HP will be deducted.
 • Ancient Dragons (Metallic Dragons)

[Image: SI236.png]
3 Electrified [Attr] Runes
Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, 3 [Attr] Runestones will be electrified. If any Electrified Runestone is touched, Runestone movement will be stopped immediately; if any Electrified Runestone is not dissolved, no Damage could be dealt to the enemy that Round.
 • Sengoku Samurai

[Image: SI236.png]
2 Electrified Water Runes · [Attr] Combo Trojan & Team Damage -100%
When a [Attr] Combo is made, attacks of the Team will be nullified. The more [Attr] Combos made, the more times the enemy attacks in the Round. Only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted. Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, 2 [Attr] Runestones will be electrified. If any Electrified Runestone is touched, Runestone movement will be stopped immediately; if any Electrified Runestone is not dissolved, no Damage could be dealt to the enemy that Round.
 • Starburst Pulses
 • Cyborg Scholars

[Image: SI232.png]
Phantom ‧ Heart & [Attr] Lock
The enemy ignores all Damage-reducing and Willpower Skills. All Heart and [Attr] Runestones will be locked in the first Round and also as Summoner receives Damage from the enemy's attack; if any Locked Runestone remains, the enemy recovers HP as much as the Damage dealt by Summoner in the Round.
 • Prologue of the Universe

[Image: SI011.png][Image: SI012.png][Image: SI013.png][Image: SI014.png][Image: SI015.png]
All [Attr] Shield
The enemy will only receive Damage when all present Water Runestones are dissolved (dissolving Water Runestones is necessary and only the first batch is counted).
 • Protagonists

[Image: SI011.png][Image: SI012.png][Image: SI013.png][Image: SI014.png][Image: SI015.png]
Initial Random Conversion - [Attr] · [Attr] Combo Trojan & Team Damage -100%
At the beginning of the first Round, the enemy will turn into [Attr] Attribute and turn Runestones of a random type into [Attr] Runestones. When a [Attr] Combo is made, attacks of the Team will be nullified. The more [Attr] Combos made, the more times the enemy attacks in the Round. Only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted. 
 • Lullaby of Love - Ubume (this is the only card that appears in my list with this skill, does anyone know if there are any others for the different attributes?)

Shrouded Runes ‧ All [Attr] Shield
Summoner will not be able to see the true Attributes of Runestones. The enemy will only receive Damage when all present Water Runestones are dissolved (dissolving Water Runestones is necessary and only the first batch is counted).
 • The Wonderful Fairytale

[Image: SI001.png][Image: SI002.png][Image: SI003.png][Image: SI004.png][Image: SI005.png]
[Attr] Combo - HP Recovery
When a [Attr] Combo is made, the enemy recovers HP as much as the Damage dealt by Summoner in the Round (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).
 • Knights of the Round Table
 • The Transformed Maidens

[Image: SI031.png][Image: SI032.png][Image: SI033.png][Image: SI034.png][Image: SI035.png][Image: SI036.png]
7 [Attr] Rune Shield
The enemy receives Damage only when 7 or more [Attr] Runestones are dissolved in the same Round.
 • Servent of Dragons
 • The Norns

[Image: SI250.png]
7 Cumulative Shield EX
The enemy only receives Damage if 7 or more Runestones of its Attribute are dissolved cumulatively (regardless of Attribute-altering Skills). If the above condition is fulfilled, the enemy will reset the number of Runestones accumulated when its CD reaches 0; if not, the enemy will attack.
 • Immortal Heroes
 • Investiture of the Gods

[Image: SI031.png][Image: SI032.png][Image: SI033.png][Image: SI034.png][Image: SI035.png]
10 Cumulative [Attr] Shield
The enemy only receives Damage if 10 [Attr] Runestones are dissolved cumulatively.
 • Elfish Perennials

[Image: SI038.png][Image: SI039.png][Image: SI040.png][Image: SI041.png][Image: SI042.png]
2 Round [Attr] Block
[Attr] Runestones cannot be dissolved for 2 Rounds. 
 • Haunted Objects

[Image: SI244.png][Image: SI246.png][Image: SI248.png]
Fusion Shield - W+FE / F+WE / E+WF / L+WE / D+WE
The enemy receives Damage only when Fire, Earth Runestones and Enchanted Water Runestones are dissolved The enemy receives Damage only when Water, Earth Runestones and Enchanted Fire Runestones are dissolved The enemy receives Damage only when Water, Fire Runestones and Enchanted Earth Runestones are dissolved The enemy receives Damage only when Water Runestones, Earth Runestones and Enchanted Light Runestones are dissolved in the same Round The enemy receives Damage only when Water Runestones, Earth Runestones and Enchanted Dark Runestones are dissolved in the same Round
 • Imperial Warlords I
 • Imperial Warlords II
 • Pili Puppets

[Image: SI181.png]
Puzzle Shield EX - Enemy Attribute
The enemy receives Damage only when Runestones of its Attribute are dissolved according to the shape of the frame (Runestones adjacent to the frame cannot be dissolved together).
 • Druids of Nature
 • Keepers of Worlds
 • Spiritual Civilization

[Image: SI181.png]
Puzzle Shield EX - [Attr]
The enemy receives Damage only when [Attr] Runestones are dissolved according to the shape of the frame (Runestones adjacent to the frame cannot be dissolved together).
 • Ravages of Fever

[Image: SI156.png]
Post Defeat - 2 Rounds Recovery Lock
Team Recovery becomes 0 for 2 Rounds after defeating the enemy.
 • Death Riders

[Image: SI047.png]
Time Conversion ‧ [Attr]
A random type of Runestones will be turned into [Attr] Runestones each Round. For each [Attr] Runestone dissolved, 0.2 second will be deducted from Runestone-moving time next Round; for each Enchanted [Attr] Runestone dissolved, 1 second will be deducted from Runestone-moving time next Round (bottom out at 1 second for Runestone-moving time).
 • Hyakki Yagyō - Curse

[Image: SI165.png]
Post Defeat - 5 Rounds, 2 Seconds Waning Time
Reduce Runestone-moving time by 2 seconds for 5 Rounds after defeating the enemy.
 • Crimson Grace

What I aim to avoid the most when setting a team is getting "farmed" by players that just want to quickly use up their vigor. So my strategy is to use cards that I myself would tend to avoid when attacking other arenas, mainly those with a risk of dieing e.g. electrified attr combo trojan. 

Here's my current team:
[Image: 1703i.png] [Image: 599i.png] [Image: 1686i.png] [Image: 1602i.png] [Image: 1732i.png]
[Image: SI105.png] [Image: SI236.png] [Image: SI248.png] [Image: SI033.png] [Image: SI181.png]
  1. The 7+ Combo lasts 5 rounds, so the attacker would either have to bring a debuffer, use a starter/ghroth every round, or be a good spinner. 
  2. The electrified skill here is the one with [attr] combo trojan. Accidentally dissolving even a single [attr] combo will result in death, so the attacker would need a board explode or convert to reduce this risk. 
  3. Enchanted light fusion shield - possible rune drought can make it hard to clear. 
  4. 10 cumulative shield - needs an earth team/converter or ghroth. 
  5. Puzzle shield for the last round - harder to spin for the final burst. 
Feel free to share any other strategies.

ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Well, I mean everyone has the same goal to defend because if you get reduced to 0 your bonus points are cut short. I would hope that not everyone learns how to defend themselves though because I have to clear something Tongue

I haven't changed my setting since the Ro3K2 patch, it's been:
1) Sun Ce [Fusion Shield - W+FE]:
  • Fairly standard shield, mostly here to offset elements necessary for clearing.
2) Winkie [Attributes Hidden, All Fire Shield]:
  • This is a really difficult shield from a not very useful biweekly series that most people didn't level. All attributes become scrambled, all fire must be dissolved. I trained her specifically just to use in Arena. People who want to run through Arena without thinking hate this kind of thing I imagine.
3) Yashiro [9+ Combo Shield]:
  • Standard shield but collabs usually get a slightly better version of such. 9+ is good enough that it cuts off a lot of teams from passing without an active of some kind.
4) Lynx [Electrified Dark Runes, Dark Trojan]:
  • Again, a standard shield, I'm of the belief that different elements of shields makes it harder to form teams that deal with every single shield in the mix.
5) Pluma [Puzzle Shield - Light]:
  • I agree, puzzle at the end usually ruins people's final damage totals, but maybe Pompeii changes that.
I'm probably gonna change up soon since HxH has exact combo shield which is pretty good deterrent against bad spinners and Ghroth. I don't have the biweekly series that grants that shield.

My issue with the 7+ debuff from 8xian is that there are a few teams that can do 7 without batting an eyelash, like Guan Yu and Maya, who are very popular for clearing arenas on the no bonus weeks. So it's potentially just a waste of a slot.

General tips are that you don't want your shields to all require the same kind of rune (cumulative shield and fusion shield requiring the same rune just attracts greek teams for example to curb stomp you); and that if you're gonna mess with debuffs you should put them at the first and third slots, imo, because you want maximum staggering but you also don't want both debuffs to be cleared in one go with an active which happens when people put them in the first and second slot. I tend to think in terms of what flow will force people to use the greatest amount of actives.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Fauxy Wrote: 2) Winkie [Attributes Hidden, All Fire Shield]:

This is a really difficult shield from a not very useful biweekly series that most people didn't level. All attributes become scrambled, all fire must be dissolved. I trained her specifically just to use in Arena. People who want to run through Arena without thinking hate this kind of thing I imagine.

I had forgotten about this enemy skill, cause I haven't train this series and so it didn't appear in my list. And you're right, I dislike this skill even though I always check the stages beforehand. Most of the times I'll simply forget to keep track midway and end up stuck on that round. 

Quote:I'm probably gonna change up soon since HxH has exact combo shield which is pretty good deterrent against bad spinners and Ghroth. I don't have the biweekly series that grants that shield.

I don't find this shield that troublesome for Ghroth. Most of the time there will already be about maybe 3 to 5 groups of rune that are ready to be dissolved even before spinning since the runes can be dissolved in groups of 2s. Just need some time to pre-plan a short path.

Quote:My issue with the 7+ debuff from 8xian is that there are a few teams that can do 7 without batting an eyelash, like Guan Yu and Maya, who are very popular for clearing arenas on the no bonus weeks. So it's potentially just a waste of a slot.

That's true, right now even Gon/Killua's auto conversion is making it easier to spin 7+ combos, and they're boosted cards. I'm not too worried about older cards like Guan Yu, their damage output is relatively low so they don't tend to score very high even on no bonus weeks.

Quote:General tips are that you don't want your shields to all require the same kind of rune (cumulative shield and fusion shield requiring the same rune just attracts greek teams for example to curb stomp you); and that if you're gonna mess with debuffs you should put them at the first and third slots, imo, because you want maximum staggering but you also don't want both debuffs to be cleared in one go with an active which happens when people put them in the first and second slot. I tend to think in terms of what flow will force people to use the greatest amount of actives.

I used to always change my defense team's attributes to counter each week's popular boosted teams, but I have recently gotten lazy so it's been the same team for a few patches now. Regarding the debuffs, I've recently come to realize that it's better to just bring a non-boosted card that can clear the debuff, and spend the points to use it, rather than risk not getting through and possibly dying. These stages with multiple debuffs end up having a lesser number of tricky shields, so they might become preferable when options are limited.

I'll tell you this, I do use the 5+ turns of reduced time and 5+ turns of extra combos but personally the team I use for arena scores 3700 against those. The current HxH cards have a way to clear that very cheaply, that said it holds for 12h whenever I use it. 
 I do not put them one after another tho since it would be much easier to just clear that way, I start with one add tricky color requirements, and near the end I add the other + puzzle or similar shield contrary to high combo count.
Great Azathoth players can farm me if they have nice boosted members but that isn't an issue this patch. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
This is a nice start to a thread on def squads however there is one issue. Defense skills change often enough that you need to consider slight modifications all the time. One big change this patch is that they are allowing Jotuuns (exact 6 combo shield) for warlord, legend AND King. This is a killer for ppl wanting to repeat play ur arena. With todays cards its almost impossible to stop someone from beating ur arena but rather you are trying make ur arena less attractive than others so keep that in mind. You cannot use Jotuuns if you use 8xian though so think about that case in general.

Another case in point, birdcage used to prevent earth rune dissolve for 5 rds now its only two. So u need to plan and not just ride some defense sqd.

I cant recall any1 beating my arenas this year once i reach warlord. I have a ton of arena points to the place where if i need something i just spend. I could buy a ton of harpies or feeders but since i have limited room and tons of harpies I just wait.
Usually same att combination of no dissolvement of certain att + 10 runes shield + electrified&orb counter. For last 3 defenders will do the trick.
I always try to adapt my teams to the current boosted cards, but there's usually some combination of time reduction, 7+ combos, weathering, vortex, and sticky.
- Vortex is a skill that usually messes up any planned spins and reduces combo count -> less damage. You can have two of them in one run (one from CF SM/Revolutionary Heroes, and one from Wonderland Trespassers/The Enchanted Painting). I find it's better at frustrating your final burst than a puzzle shield, especially the former type that also turns runes monochrome. The vortex also blocks healing if you don't satisfy it, which can be quite deadly.
- Weathering by itself is generally easy to play around with explodes or mass converts. But if you combine it with time reduction or combo requirements it becomes a pain, and if you don't deal with the weathering it continues to be a trouble at the vortices.
- Sticky has some similarities to weathering. Exploding doesn't remove it, and small converts don't touch them very much. It can be weaker if a particular rune type isn't common or is part of a mass convert, but right now Earth and Dark runes are pretty prevalent.
Burning would be a good addition to this list, but it's only available on Metallic Dragons and I haven't any of them maxed to use it.

As a general rule I avoid using Light and Dark cards to defend, because they don't resist anything. The other three attributes tend to switch around based on what's currently trending; Gon's pretty frequent now so I use a lot of Fire, especially at the end to frustrate bursts.

I usually pop debuffs in slots 2 and/or 3. That way they're likely to be in effect at wave 4, and can pose some trouble at wave 5 (though much less since a burst often pushes out debuffs). Since the dissolve block and recovery block both got nerfed to 2 turns I haven't been using them anymore. It's too easy to pass them with just a whiffed spin* or two, and they don't really harm your run if you're just blasting through them. Dissolve block often seems to be paired with the same attribute's puzzle or enchanted tricolor, but that's quite counterproductive since you're just helping to keep those colors on the board, and they're easily converted away.
*Move runes but don't match any. The turn counter that goes towards your final score doesn't increase but debuff durations and enemy CDs drop by one.

I have noticed that some variants of skills aren't accessible to me. Specifically, Sprites sometimes weather 6 runes that deal no damage, and Druids sometimes have a Big Puzzle. Both of these are much more difficult to play around than their counterparts. I'm not sure if it's a ranking issue or to do with the cards' rarity, but I'm working on dupes of Magrence and Aloha so I hope I'll find out soon enough.

The current meta being HxH, enchanting is very common (Gon switch does the whole board for free), so the enchanted tricolor shields are much less effective than before. They've all got extra spin time as well. Biscuit ruins 7-Heart shields. Water and Earth enchanted runes are produced easily by Swegde and Hideyoshi, so Water and Earth puzzle/cumulative/tricolor shields are all weaker. Killua quickly handles 9+ combos.

Gon/Killua's natural convert falls prey easily to Earth and Dark Lightning Orbs. Vortex frustrates them very much, and weathering to a lesser degree. Rune lock is interestingly more powerful now because of their natural enchanting; enchanted runes don't get enchanted again by most actives, so the effect on them remains. Of course, for the weakening lock, always use the variant that affects [ATR] and Hearts for better coverage (i.e. Origin/Descendants/Egyptians/Wines/Shikigamis instead of Yamato/Primals).
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(06-11-2018, 01:49 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: ... Druids sometimes have a Big Puzzle.

I think this is on Warlord ranking (I am pretty sure it is can dissolve adjacent). I find this is actually harder than the Legend/King level so am glad it doesn't carry over.
I rarely change. Based on this discussion I will likely put in a Vortex as they were not there last time I changed.

Basically my strategy (like others) is make it less appetising to farm and hope people only do it once:

Can't dissove Attr (Haunted Objects)
Puzzle (same Attr as above) using Fever as the attribute can't be changed - while this can be easily beaten I assume not everyone knows that
Electrified (Cyborg version)
Can't see true attributes (Wonderland)
Vortex (Revolutionary Heroes) (was using exact 7 shield just to reduce combos on the final burst)
I have added the following to the list. The list of series have also been added under each skill.
• Burned [ATR] - 20%
• Initial Random Conversion - [ATR] · [ATR] Combo Trojan & Team Damage -100%
• Shrouded Runes ‧ All [ATR] Shield

jtsmith Wrote:This is a nice start to a thread on def squads however there is one issue. Defense skills change often enough that you need to consider slight modifications all the time. One big change this patch is that they are allowing Jotuuns (exact 6 combo shield) for warlord, legend AND King.

I remember when the Elfish Perennials were first released and their defense skill required you to dissolve 30 attributive runes. I was conquering a bunch of arenas everyday with my Amaterasu team, and so was somewhat sad when it changed to only require 10 runes.

With so much thought being put into arena defense, I'm curious to know what are everyone's successful conquests count. You can find this number under Personal Settings in the arena menu if you want to share.
[Image: fHCoahe.jpg]

(06-12-2018, 06:06 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: The list of series have also been added under each skill.

Was planning to work on this. Here's a more complete list as far as I'm able to determine, grouped by the categories of each. Notably you're able to use two different Weathering or Vortex cards because of the categories.

Team Attack -20% Lock
- [ATR]: Yamato, Primal Greek Gods, Bishamonten, Okuninshi, Kongo Yasha Myoo, Kaguyahime, Daikokuten, Fudo Myoo
- Heart and [ATR]: Valkyries of Divine Wine, Origin of Demons, Descendants of the North, Egyptian Gods, Shikigamis

Combos
- 7+ Combos debuff: Eight Xian
- 8+ Combos: Greeks, Greek Beasts
- 9+ Combos: King of Fighters, 6* Sindhus, Orochi, Chris, Leona, Kula, K', Chizuru, Yashiro, Shermie, Rugal
- Initial 6 Combos: Jotunns
- Initial 7 Combos: Beast Partners, HUNTERxHUNTER, Kite, Netero

Monochrome Vortex, Attack and Recovery, Pre-Vortex Recovery Block
- Revolutionary Heroes, Ying Zheng, Jiaolong, Gilgamesh, Oda Nobunaga

Weathering, Before Moving
- 6, before moving, 0: 5* Sprites
- 3, before moving, 6k: 12 Zodiacs Chapter 1
- 3, before moving, 15k: Ravages of Crash, Sprites, Aquarius, Pisces, Capricorn

Weathering, While Moving
- 1, while moving, 15k: Sagittarius, Libra, Scorpio
- 3, while moving, 0: Hyakki Yagyo - Charm

Positional Rune Effects
- Sticky [ATR]: Defensive Dragons
- Burning [ATR]: Metallic Dragons

Electric and Orbs
- 3 Electrified: Sengoku Samurai, Hermits, Kenshin, Yukimura, Shingen, Akechi, and Masamune
- 2 Electrified; Orbs: Starburst Pulses, Hercules, Delphinus, Cygnus, Hydra, Orion, Phoenix, Crater, Lepus, Pegasus, Corvus
- Initial Attribute Conversion, Orbs: Mach-Forces, Ubume, Sandman, White-Faced Vixen

Phantom, Heart and [ATR] Lock
- Urban Legends, Prologue of the Universe, Mordiggian, Fthaggua, Ithaqua, Arwassa, Y'Golonac, Tawil

Initial Dissolve Restriction
- All [ATR] Shield: Protagonists
- All [ATR], Shrouded: The Wonderful Fairytale
- [ATR] Combo HP Recovery: KotRT, Transformed Maidens, Mechanical Life, Mordred, Lamorak, Guinevere, Constantine, Morgan Le Fay

Cumulative Dissolve Restriction
- 7 [ATR] Shield: Servant of Dragons, Paladins
- 7 Heart Shield: Norns
- Cumulative Weakness Shield: Immortal Heroes
- Cumulative [ATR] Shield: Investiture of the Gods, Cat Duke Mercenaries
- Dissolve Block debuff: Haunted Objects
- 10 Cumulative Shield: Elfish Perennials, Angeloids the Missing Feathers, Metatron, Nepenthes, Shyplant, Welwitschia, Cactus, Mysorensis, Papaver

Vortex
- The Enchanted Painting, Wonderland Trespassers

Enchanted Tricolor
- Imperial Warlords I & II, Pili Puppets, Attack on the Origin
Zhang Liao, Gan Ning, Zhao Yun
Zhou Yu, Zhang Fei, Menthuthuyoupi
Sun Shangxiang, Ma Chao, Guan Yinping, Meruem
Zhen Fu, Zhang Jue, Shaiapouf
Dong Zhuo, Diaochan, Neferpitou

Puzzle
- Self attribute: Keepers of Worlds, Druids,
- Self attribute: Spiritual Civilizations, 6* Druids
- [ATR]: Ravages of Fever, Ame no Murakumo, Gungnir

REC Block debuff
- Death Riders

Time Reduction
- Time Reduction Conversion: Hyakki Yagyo - Curse
- Time Reduction debuff: Crimson Grace, Dominators of Oceans

Quote:With so much thought being put into arena defense, I'm curious to know what are everyone's successful conquests count. You can find this number under Personal Settings in the arena menu if you want to share.

Conquered 475 so far. There's a title for some number of these, isn't there?
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)