Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the collabs killing the the forum?
(10-28-2018, 03:19 AM)desrt Wrote: I uninstalled the game 4 weeks ago because of the collabs, I don't care if they wont ban me, Im not supposed to install a 3rd party software to enjoy my game specially one that can get me banned in other games.

Most phones, tablets and devices have vpn built in.  I play tos on an old phone that runs it just fine.  Im not saying u should spend hundreds of dollars or suggest that using another device exclusively for all games, but rather this is a solution yo that problem that may make things better for you.

I play between 2 and 3 games pretty casually.  All 3 are accessable from my phone but only 1 is norally played on my phone.  1 other is on my 100$ tablet and the other is tos on my old phone.  I probably have less than 400$ in all 3 spread over 5+ years.  I buy used stuff.

(10-28-2018, 11:21 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 03:19 AM)desrt Wrote: I uninstalled the game 4 weeks ago because of the collabs, I don't care if they wont ban me, Im not supposed to install a 3rd party software to enjoy my game specially one that can get me banned in other games.

Most phones, tablets and devices have vpn built in.  I play tos on an old phone that runs it just fine.  Im not saying u should spend hundreds of dollars or suggest that using another device exclusively for all games, but rather this is a solution yo that problem that may make things better for you.

I play between 2 and 3 games pretty casually.  All 3 are accessable from my phone but only 1 is norally played on my phone.  1 other is on my 100$ tablet and the other is tos on my old phone.  I probably have less than 400$ in all 3 spread over 5+ years.  I buy used stuff.

You don't understand one simple thing.

In theory, people outside Asian regions should not have collab cards. Yes, mh do not ban for using vpn, so in practice we have them cards, and it's great and all, BUT the thing is that huge part of content is made for cards, which huge part of player base isn't supposed to have. It is not fair to non-asian community, and it shows yet again mh's opinion on this.

I understand mh are being asses and they just do not want to spend money on global licence. Yeah, why should they, when there are players who think that as vpn isn't bannable and they have at least some way to access collabs - it is ok. Like it is ok for mh to stick to such a development vector regarding non-asian community.