Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approach towards Joint Operation
All right, I mentioned that before but I'm 100% sure now.

Just did a 2 crystals challenge fight. Got with gon killua team from 3% to 95% in one run.

There is some kind of bug, I already posted about it, that makes JO trivial to run and all the old monsters appear as bosses with around 1-3m hp max with very easy abilities. I literally had to just do 4 combo per turn to pass.

I found that it happens on JOs that are below 5% and it is not always consistent. I posted about it on last JO and it happened now again.

I mean I like this bug, but it is also strange because normal JO I get 20-45% max and monsters have health around 8m-20m and this one was all around 1-3m.

(06-22-2018, 03:49 AM)vespher Wrote: I mean I like this bug, but it is also strange because normal JO I get 20-45% max and monsters have health around 8m-20m and this one was all around 1-3m.

Mind showing how this bug is done?

(06-22-2018, 06:50 PM)Alson41999 Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 03:49 AM)vespher Wrote: I mean I like this bug, but it is also strange because normal JO I get 20-45% max and monsters have health around 8m-20m and this one was all around 1-3m.

Mind showing how this bug is done?

I only know that it happens when I join JOs of some guild mates that did it lower than 5%. And it doesn't happen all the time, it is highly inconsistent and I have no way to reproduce it.

I tried to start my own and die in first wave, then rejoin again and it didn't happen, it was all normal. (by normal i mean very hard)

Those monsters are listed on wiki that they should appear in JO, i stumbled upon pre-evolved valkyries, 5 star zodiacs , magrence 5 star and other 5 star elves pre-pr and simmilar. What bothers me that all waves have only them.

It could even be that it isn't bug, but an extremely rare seed for string of super easy monsters.

For the yesterdays occurence of it, I got 5 cards as rewards too.

I do this for my guild using alts. I create weak joint ops (go into the first stage, clear 2-3% and die. If you hit 0% or 5% it doesn't work).
If you do this successfully, then stages 3, 7, 11, 15, 19 will have the normal enemies, but everything else will be weak (sprites, valkyries etc.).
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hmm this explains why I saw a 3% JO stage in my list earlier today.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting