Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple App Store requiring loot box percentage disclosure
(01-03-2018, 06:01 PM)killerwombat Wrote: If they did that and publicised the rates that we are already seeing (which are low as expected), how would that affect whether you spent money or not?

The only good thing would be that the people on fb would stop complaining about not drawing a rare after 3 draws... 

i have evidence that those rates are changing granted its from XY to KoF, a big date range granted.  KoF was something like 5% where the jackpot XY card was 15%, big difference.

On facebook its not 3 draws, I have drawn over 25 times on rare up day and 0 rares.  There is a guy on facebook with 3 ghroth, rest common, and 40+ draws. 

I want to know what 'rare up' is, determine is it worth waiting for?  If you dont know what the base is or the improvement it puts u in a bad spot to determine where ur $ is going.  My feeling is the rare up is super low.  If they comply with apples demands, i think they will have to raise those numbers.  This should be good for everyone trying to get a rare 2 weeks into a new series.

However if they implement this i would hedge my bet that rare up is moved to the end of the series, which i am fine with if it means i will actually get rares.

(01-03-2018, 06:46 PM)VVB Wrote: I really hate the kind of enter UID during fb live streaming... always missed like several hours.

As mentioned earlier, you can sometimes still get the rewards even if you don't post during the time when the video is live. If I forget I just post on the next day and typically still get the rewards.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(01-03-2018, 06:50 PM)aahlsy Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:46 PM)VVB Wrote: I really hate the kind of enter UID during fb live streaming... always missed like several hours.

As mentioned earlier, you can sometimes still get the rewards even if you don't post during the time when the video is live. If I forget I just post on the next day and typically still get the rewards.

Usually I found the post like 10hours ago at least. hahaha
But, will try your suggestion. 

(01-03-2018, 06:50 PM)aahlsy Wrote:

I can vouch for this also.  It seems if the live video is on CN fb page and not english that helps too.  Maybe the time difference is considered.  Miss a EN fb page promo then i think you are out of luck.

I will admit i hate checking the CN fb page because a lot of posts are not interesting.