Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple App Store requiring loot box percentage disclosure
(12-30-2017, 09:43 PM)attanond Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:40 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:14 PM)attanond Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 10:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It was on facebook, let me try and post the link, or a picture...
https://www.5then.towerofsaviors.com/

EDIT:
They seem to have added a disclaimer "The picture lists only a few series of monsters. Such drawing rewards is based on specific conditions. Details will be announced on the future." but does state that it is a rare never owned before.

Also lots of weird stuff like the ancient coin purchase of chinese gods that you already own in order to create new chinese god dragonwares.

Also, are you guys sure the second draw is guaranteed rare? Based on what the website says, "For the first time drawing, Summoner can obtain an extra drawing chance for a Rare character of the following series!" does this means just an extra chance to draw to hopefully get a rare, or an extra chance which guarantees a rare?

Considering Gold Cards (4 star) are "Rare" and Platinum Cards (5 star) are "Super Rare" I would not be too excited about a guaranteed rare as it could simply be a guaranteed non-dupe card of Gold or above. It may simply be any non-dupe from the current diamond seals - not necessarily one of the jackpot cards from the recent series. Last time there was a non-dupe draw it was any card in the diamond seals.

That being said when you have a lot of cards any non-dupe is a bonus. I for one would welcome this gift from our Madhead overlords.

Still a very good gift, was hoping it was guaranteed series rare since I just came back to the game a month ago so I need more of those juicy leaders Tongue
Did I miss something? Where did it say it's a guaranteed non-dupe? The extra free draw event on the 1st is from a special pool (so yes, a separate draw machine titled "Assembly of the Strong") of non-collab special seals excluding this current series, but it didn't say anywhere that it guarantees a non-dupe. Regarding the question on whether it actually guarantees a special seal rare I don't know, but that's just MadHead's confusing English for ya. 

There's another event coming up to commemorate TOS's five year anniversary in like 27 days time that actually says "character never owned by summoners before will be given" so I presume that's the event that gives a non-dupe. Is this a misunderstanding of events?

EDIT: Just saw the updated translation on the FB page. Apparently, the second draw chance can be redeemed in community-->rewards upon completing your first draw. Translator also left a picture of the rare cards of each special seal for members to cross off so I'm almost certain that it's a guaranteed rare

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(12-30-2017, 10:15 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:43 PM)attanond Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:40 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:14 PM)attanond Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 10:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It was on facebook, let me try and post the link, or a picture...
https://www.5then.towerofsaviors.com/

EDIT:
They seem to have added a disclaimer "The picture lists only a few series of monsters. Such drawing rewards is based on specific conditions. Details will be announced on the future." but does state that it is a rare never owned before.

Also lots of weird stuff like the ancient coin purchase of chinese gods that you already own in order to create new chinese god dragonwares.

Also, are you guys sure the second draw is guaranteed rare? Based on what the website says, "For the first time drawing, Summoner can obtain an extra drawing chance for a Rare character of the following series!" does this means just an extra chance to draw to hopefully get a rare, or an extra chance which guarantees a rare?

Considering Gold Cards (4 star) are "Rare" and Platinum Cards (5 star) are "Super Rare" I would not be too excited about a guaranteed rare as it could simply be a guaranteed non-dupe card of Gold or above. It may simply be any non-dupe from the current diamond seals - not necessarily one of the jackpot cards from the recent series. Last time there was a non-dupe draw it was any card in the diamond seals.

That being said when you have a lot of cards any non-dupe is a bonus. I for one would welcome this gift from our Madhead overlords.

Still a very good gift, was hoping it was guaranteed series rare since I just came back to the game a month ago so I need more of those juicy leaders Tongue
Did I miss something? Where did it say it's a guaranteed non-dupe? The extra free draw event on the 1st is from a special pool (so yes, a separate draw machine titled "Assembly of the Strong") of non-collab special seals excluding this current series, but it didn't say anywhere that it guarantees a non-dupe. Regarding the question on whether it actually guarantees a special seal rare I don't know, but that's just MadHead's confusing English for ya. 

There's another event coming up to commemorate TOS's five year anniversary in like 27 days time that actually says "character never owned by summoners before will be given" so I presume that's the event that gives a non-dupe. Is this a misunderstanding of events?

Yeah I think I misunderstood something there, the "Assembly of the Strong" seems like a special seal from special seals, and the one for five year anniversary is the one that guarantee a non-dupe

Yeah we have to be registered on facebook and be there in 16 hours from now on and post our UID as described , so the people who can't make it, wont get a draw :

Edit : I'm stupid, this a free chance. So we will have 2 chances. One by making a 5 diamond draw, and other if you do the thing below on correct time

You can leave a comment with your UID and ZH/EN version below the LIVE video ( 20:00 , 31 Dec ) and you will be rewarded "Seal Card Drawing Event “Assembly of the Strong" drawing chance x1". (Make sure that you are on the right video held on the Facebook page for ZH version. Otherwise, we won’t be able to send you the rewards.)
For the upcoming LIVE video, the rewards will be sent to Summoners on 3 Jan 2018 (Wed). Please leave your comment in the format below:
EN/ZH Version UID:
e.g
EN Version UID: 12345678
for English version players
ZH Version UID: 12345678
for Traditional Chinese version players
If you have not left the version (either ZH or EN) in your comment, you will be treated as ZH version user and given the reward.

Just in case anyone's still confused, these are the words from the FB group translator:

"This is what my understating is: the free draw chance from tonight’s LIVE video, is from the specific card pool, but may still be a non rare card; the one free draw chance from your first diamond seal card draw, after MIDDAY of 1/1, this one would be a guaranteed rare from the same card pool."

Source: Alex Dee 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
I'm wondering if there is going to be an overlap. The free draw chance from the live video is to be gifted to us by Wednesday. The free rare draw from drawing the first time from the new seal has to be done between 1/1 - 1/3 (according to the wiki). If we use the free draw from the live event on 1/3, we shouldn't have to spend any dimes to get 2 draws with one being a rare.
Quoting the 8th event: "*This event is only applicable to the draws that consume Diamonds. Draws from the Rewards do not count."

This condition is basically always present whenever there's a "draw one get one free" event.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-31-2017, 02:41 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Quoting the 8th event: "*This event is only applicable to the draws that consume Diamonds. Draws from the Rewards do not count."

This condition is basically always present whenever there's a "draw one get one free" event.

Thanks for clarifying
(12-31-2017, 06:06 AM)vespher Wrote: Yeah we have to be registered on facebook and be there in 16 hours from now on and post our UID as described , so the people who can't make it, wont get a draw :

Edit : I'm stupid, this a free chance. So we will have 2 chances. One by making a 5 diamond draw, and other if you do the thing below on correct time

You can leave a comment with your UID and ZH/EN version below the LIVE video ( 20:00 , 31 Dec ) and you will be rewarded "Seal Card Drawing Event “Assembly of the Strong" drawing chance x1". (Make sure that you are on the right video held on the Facebook page for ZH version. Otherwise, we won’t be able to send you the rewards.)
For the upcoming LIVE video, the rewards will be sent to Summoners on 3 Jan 2018 (Wed). Please leave your comment in the format below:
EN/ZH Version UID:
e.g
If you have not left the version (either ZH or EN) in your comment, you will be treated as ZH version user and given the reward.

Thanks. This is live now for those who want this.
(12-31-2017, 10:25 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 06:06 AM)vespher Wrote: Yeah we have to be registered on facebook and be there in 16 hours from now on and post our UID as described , so the people who can't make it, wont get a draw :

EN/ZH Version UID:
e.g

This thread is not about this so u should post a link or something otherwise this is hard to follow.
(01-01-2018, 02:15 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 10:25 PM)emailtim Wrote:

EN/ZH Version UID:
e.g

This thread is not about this so u should post a link or something otherwise this is hard to follow.

Sorry JT.
It may have finished by the time you posted. I don't understand chinese so I just followed Vespher's instructions. It was on Facebook so I used that on an android emulator. I am not sure if you could access it via the web for a link to be placed.
Last time I tried something like this was the Terry card event and I ended up having to email Madhead to get the card because I was in the wrong Facebook page myself.