Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple App Store requiring loot box percentage disclosure
Prologues are not in the rare seal. For the rare series, i am missing guanyu, amaterasu and sakura. Any1 of the 3 would be good for me but i doubt i will get one because 2 out of 3 dupe. What i need is a rare draw for the latest series. That may not happen till next year.

I have spent too much on this game.

There are 2 events, rare seal and certified new rare apparently, on the certified new rare the new series is included Smile, one event is for the new year, the other is for madhead's 5y anniversary apparently.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(12-30-2017, 05:27 AM)Revdarian Wrote: There are 2 events, rare seal and certified new rare apparently, on the certified new rare the new series is included Smile, one event is for the new year, the other is for madhead's 5y anniversary apparently.

I only see 1 on the wiki.  Can u pls provide a link?

It was on facebook, let me try and post the link, or a picture...
https://www.5then.towerofsaviors.com/

EDIT:
They seem to have added a disclaimer "The picture lists only a few series of monsters. Such drawing rewards is based on specific conditions. Details will be announced on the future." but does state that it is a rare never owned before.

Also lots of weird stuff like the ancient coin purchase of chinese gods that you already own in order to create new chinese god dragonwares.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Chinese God dragonware! Called it. Ancient coins though... pretty steep price having to choose between possible black card and buffing your JTTW. That buff better be excellent for the price.

As long as no diamond seal cards are in the rare pool, I'm okay. Don't have so many or so few rares that I feel the need complain about dupes.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
I never got a single nondupe from the ancient seal so ill gladly trade them for anything useful.  The only problem is i am so far in the hole i dont know if i will have enough funds to make anything useful out of it all.

I guess they bank on me spending.  Seriously?  I have no faith in any dime i add to this game after the last 6 possibly 12 months.

I wish they would move the nondupe to the monthly rewards too.  Im prepared to get screwed again.  I literally could care less about which dupe i get this week.  Might as well just make it a 50 soul reward for me.
Well if it makes you feel better, if you log on jan 1st you will get extra 5d so that the one draw won't cost you that time.
(12-30-2017, 10:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It was on facebook, let me try and post the link, or a picture...

EDIT:
They seem to have added a disclaimer "The picture lists only a few series of monsters. Such drawing rewards is based on specific conditions. Details will be announced on the future." but does state that it is a rare never owned before.

Also lots of weird stuff like the ancient coin purchase of chinese gods that you already own in order to create new chinese god dragonwares.

That's really cool, seems like there's also a return of all seal lords, which means I can finally PR my Lunar and ML and VR my Odin  Big Grin Big Grin

Hopefully the dragonwares for Chinese God will buff them up good

Also, are you guys sure the second draw is guaranteed rare? Based on what the website says, "For the first time drawing, Summoner can obtain an extra drawing chance for a Rare character of the following series!" does this means just an extra chance to draw to hopefully get a rare, or an extra chance which guarantees a rare?
(12-30-2017, 09:14 PM)attanond Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 10:54 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It was on facebook, let me try and post the link, or a picture...

EDIT:

Also, are you guys sure the second draw is guaranteed rare? Based on what the website says, "For the first time drawing, Summoner can obtain an extra drawing chance for a Rare character of the following series!" does this means just an extra chance to draw to hopefully get a rare, or an extra chance which guarantees a rare?

Considering Gold Cards (4 star) are "Rare" and Platinum Cards (5 star) are "Super Rare" I would not be too excited about a guaranteed rare as it could simply be a guaranteed non-dupe card of Gold or above. It may simply be any non-dupe from the current diamond seals - not necessarily one of the jackpot cards from the recent series. Last time there was a non-dupe draw it was any card in the diamond seals.

That being said when you have a lot of cards any non-dupe is a bonus. I for one would welcome this gift from our Madhead overlords.
(12-30-2017, 09:40 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 09:14 PM)attanond Wrote:

EDIT:

Considering Gold Cards (4 star) are "Rare" and Platinum Cards (5 star) are "Super Rare" I would not be too excited about a guaranteed rare as it could simply be a guaranteed non-dupe card of Gold or above. It may simply be any non-dupe from the current diamond seals - not necessarily one of the jackpot cards from the recent series. Last time there was a non-dupe draw it was any card in the diamond seals.

That being said when you have a lot of cards any non-dupe is a bonus. I for one would welcome this gift from our Madhead overlords.

Still a very good gift, was hoping it was guaranteed series rare since I just came back to the game a month ago so I need more of those juicy leaders Tongue