Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Aoki Lapis Exceeds 1000 Posts
*Feet claps*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
clap clappity clap

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

*Hella slow clapping*

IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
Bumping this because more people need to know about it.
(02-17-2015, 02:45 PM)BlackPaul Wrote: Bumping this because more people need to know about it.
Really? I'd rather know which former Disney princess has a leaked sex tape showing no boobs and super pixelated and blurred "unf unf" lol...that would remotely pique my interest more than this
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

(02-17-2015, 05:26 PM)VVV Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 02:45 PM)BlackPaul Wrote: Bumping this because more people need to know about it.
Really? I'd rather know which former Disney princess has a leaked sex tape showing no boobs and super pixelated and blurred "unf unf" lol...that would remotely pique my interest more than this

Disney sex tapes now have a purpose... To entertain us when the not entertainable turns you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shinigami Yuki: 65467877
Main Allies- Yog-Sothoth is up and running (level maxed)!!, PR Nezha (all max), Dumuzi
Other Allies: PR Faugn IV, Jia Rou IV, PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Jackie, PR Nidhogg , PR Yang Jian III, PR Ursula IV, PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, Giesma
Add me on Chronos Gate @ 1,355,177.

If you, and the rest of the people jumping on the clapping bandwagon, aren't interested in this, then why are you posting in the thread instead of not posting and letting it die...?
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan
(02-17-2015, 09:00 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:

If you, and the rest of the people jumping on the clapping bandwagon, aren't interested in this, then why are you posting in the thread instead of not posting and letting it die...?

#postcount
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
Bump

Just coz
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

(02-17-2015, 09:00 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:

GOD HAS SENT A MESSENGER.

his name was Sayokyoku
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!