Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone has updated spinning/combo making guides?
Looking for any updated / fool proof way to improve spinning and combo making. I realized with the way I've been lazily played izanagi/guan yu that returning to the recent elf series has shown how terrible my actual spinning is. Are there guides on how to get better at this? I realized I got overly dependent on the use of diagonals recently and sometimes I miss the diagonal movement and screws my board up. I wanna try to reprogram my spinning into a more squarish movement (I notice this a lot with good spinners on youtube).

Practice with a team that has spin help but no boundary breaking (2 rune dissolve/L shape dissolve)? Either increased spin time like with Ophiuchus or AR Luna (or both in the same team); or simplified board like Chessia or Satan. You can run the practice stages for compulsion over and over with no stamina loss if you just wanna spin.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
This may not be what you are after but it does show paths that can be used to solve a particular board. Not necessarily the best for training but can help for getting specific numbers of combos on boards.
http://kennytm.github.io/pndopt/pndopt.html