Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Deck Building Help for a rejoined player
Like Fauxy said you don't need to be in a hurry to farm Pollux's skill level, his value only skyrockets after you AR him, and for that you'll need to complete the elite stage which your cards probably can't handle right now. Focus on him after you've obtained a strong dark leader. From your cards, the only dark leader even worth mentioning is PR Namtar, and that too, is far behind in the current meta

Btw, if you want to draw for the new series, do so when there is a rate up. It's on the second Friday of the new patch, so 15 December. You can always check this information in the wiki or the official tos en website. Card info and where to find certain cards are also available on the wiki.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki

Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(12-06-2017, 05:14 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Why Fate Sisters? They're really niche nowadays and their stats are bad. Are you mistaking them for Enchantresses? Enchantresses are the three Witches: Circe, Medea, and Cassandra.

Don't waste your harpies on Pollux when you don't even have a dark leader yet lol.

I actually think the best way to farm slimes is the Descendants of the North Traveler's Memories stages (Asgard the Sanctified City). Because you don't lose out on EXP that way, and the drops are decent. Ruins of Hunterville is also an option for the dragons that have the same skill as the slimes, but I feel like their drop rate is much lower for some reason.

edit: lol, Put, I misread your comment and thought you were recommending the old feed little witches to slimes method.

Yeah, I meant PR all my Enchantress, dunno why my brain told me to type fate sisters.
BTW just to add, I got Copper Bullet from one of the special draws from rewards, if that makes any difference towards dragon team

(12-06-2017, 05:29 PM)put1572 Wrote: Like Fauxy said you don't need to be in a hurry to farm Pollux's skill level, his value only skyrockets after you AR him, and for that you'll need to complete the elite stage which your cards probably can't handle right now. Focus on him after you've obtained a strong dark leader. From your cards, the only dark leader even worth mentioning is PR Namtar, and that too, is far behind in the current meta

Btw, if you want to draw for the new series, do so when there is a rate up. It's on the second Friday of the new patch, so 15 December. You can always check this information in the wiki or the official tos en website. Card info and where to find certain cards are also available on the wiki.

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki

Seems like I should try to draw Azathoth, or better wait for another event for increased chance on other better cards.

[Image: 263cb8da.jpg]
My Main Team
Available Allies: WuKong AM4 (main), PR Thor (All Max), Poseidon and many more
(12-06-2017, 05:55 PM)attanond Wrote: Seems like I should try to draw Azathoth, or better wait for another event for increased chance on other better cards.

That's entirely up to you, if you have Copper you'll find that their team setups are almost identical, just that Azathoth is a sort of upgrade from Copper with more damage output and more synergy with Novalis. It's a risk either way since Azathoth has a very low draw rate, but the same can be said for any other upcoming rare cards.  
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(12-06-2017, 06:19 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 05:55 PM)attanond Wrote: Seems like I should try to draw Azathoth, or better wait for another event for increased chance on other better cards.

That's entirely up to you, if you have Copper you'll find that their team setups are almost identical, just that Azathoth is a sort of upgrade from Copper with more damage output and more synergy with Novalis. It's a risk either way since Azathoth has a very low draw rate, but the same can be said for any other upcoming rare cards.  

Seems waiting for another series is better. Azathoth seems to have the lowest draw chance too Sad 
My Main Team
Copper is still decent. He just has trouble running long fights because his recovery is garbage and his active is very slow, plus all of Novalis's weaknesses. Also, we're only at the start of the patch and it's likely that most of the stages are going to favor dragon and demon teams for a while. It's also likely that they're going to release a bunch of F2P cards that synergize with these leaders (in the forms of SMs, Biweeklies, GE, and JO). Copper's series is also on the waitlist for an upgrade, but far from priority, since Haza and Copper are still okay leaders, Sunny and Pupuro are still strong members. Most likely PRs to happen next will be PR Primal Greeks, PR Yog Sothoth, and PR Anu for Babylon (VR Babylon seems unlikely, Greeks have to happen first, and then maybe Egyptians might get one).

You might want to draw anyway, one of the new commons is a cheap relatively low CD dragon healer, will give Copper some more survivability. Don't think that rares are impossible, everyone gets a few as long as they keep trying and spend dimes wisely. But also! The next black platinum draw is guaranteed to happen at CNY. So you have to decide whether or not it would be smart to save your dimes and gamble on that to get an OP leader.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(12-06-2017, 07:24 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Copper is still decent. He just has trouble running long fights because his recovery is garbage and his active is very slow, plus all of Novalis's weaknesses. Also, we're only at the start of the patch and it's likely that most of the stages are going to favor dragon and demon teams for a while. It's also likely that they're going to release a bunch of F2P cards that synergize with these leaders (in the forms of SMs, Biweeklies, GE, and JO). Copper's series is also on the waitlist for an upgrade, but far from priority, since Haza and Copper are still okay leaders, Sunny and Pupuro are still strong members. Most likely PRs to happen next will be PR Primal Greeks, PR Yog Sothoth, and PR Anu for Babylon (VR Babylon seems unlikely, Greeks have to happen first, and then maybe Egyptians might get one).

You might want to draw anyway, one of the new commons is a cheap relatively low CD dragon healer, will give Copper some more survivability. Don't think that rares are impossible, everyone gets a few as long as they keep trying and spend dimes wisely. But also! The next black platinum draw is guaranteed to happen at CNY. So you have to decide whether or not it would be smart to save your dimes and gamble on that to get an OP leader.

I think I'll save my diamonds up to gamble for black platinum. Pretty sure I should be able to at least get some of the meta leaders even if I don't get any black cards at that time Sad 
Also, are the black cards as rare as Daji Fox Queen? (she was the rarest back in the days lol, dunno about now)

Yeah the problem I see with running Copper with Novalis is the problem with limited Dark rune dragon converter in my cards list.
If Babylon gets upgrade that would be perfect but I highly doubt they will. Seems my best bet for now is hope for another Odin SM to come so I can VR my Odin?

Thinking of running VR Thor - VR Odin, Minamoto, Genie, Nathaniel - VR Thor or something (since they're mostly upgraded) while leveling up my dragon cards.
(12-06-2017, 08:38 PM)attanond Wrote: I think I'll save my diamonds up to gamble for black platinum. Pretty sure I should be able to at least get some of the meta leaders even if I don't get any black cards at that time Sad 
Also, are the black cards as rare as Daji Fox Queen? (she was the rarest back in the days lol, dunno about now)

Yeah the problem I see with running Copper with Novalis is the problem with limited Dark rune dragon converter in my cards list.
If Babylon gets upgrade that would be perfect but I highly doubt they will. Seems my best bet for now is hope for another Odin SM to come so I can VR my Odin?

Thinking of running VR Thor - VR Odin, Minamoto, Genie, Nathaniel - VR Thor or something (since they're mostly upgraded) while leveling up my dragon cards.

Daji is still rare. I think it's like a .1% chance to draw her from the regular pool. She's just not as useful anymore, really only fits as a member in elf team now, other cards with similar skills to her have been released so she's no longer especially unique. Sad I know, but maybe the series will get something at CNY, there was a little bit of a teamskill with one of the black cards last year, they might do a better version or a "boss" type card for them like Odin or Anu. But that's all just speculation.

Black cards are not actually as difficult to draw I think. People get at least one in 30 normal draws on average, and the Ancient Coin pool is limited so there's a much higher chance of getting them.

You can farm the Dark Defensive Dragon from Lost Relic. Once PR'd they become fast converters with a similar skill to the BIGBANG collab cards. Sunnie and Masamune are better, but they'll suffice for biweekly and farming at least. Copper - Novalis - Ursula - Mortonyx - Mortonyx + Copper?

Do whatever you gotta do. I ran Liu Bei (Earth 2x, Heart and Water=50% Earth) for a long time when I was starting out, and he's terrible. My other teams did not get much better. Luckily, I drew a black card at some point, though I never expected to, and now I try to force my way through every stage using her. JK.

Oh, speaking of Lost Relic. The newborn elves (egg elves, sprites, however you know them by) got PR in the last patch and they're actually pretty solid leaders, the team variants that can do SMs requires them to ally with Khaos and also have some pretty specific members, but even on their own they're okay if you have nothing better. They're also available for farming through LR.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.

(12-06-2017, 08:58 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 08:38 PM)attanond Wrote: I think I'll save my diamonds up to gamble for black platinum. Pretty sure I should be able to at least get some of the meta leaders even if I don't get any black cards at that time Sad 

Daji is still rare. I think it's like a .1% chance to draw her from the regular pool. She's just not as useful anymore, really only fits as a member in elf team now, other cards with similar skills to her have been released so she's no longer especially unique. Sad I know, but maybe the series will get something at CNY, there was a little bit of a teamskill with one of the black cards last year, they might do a better version or a "boss" type card for them like Odin or Anu. But that's all just speculation.

Black cards are not actually as difficult to draw I think. People get at least one in 30 normal draws on average, and the Ancient Coin pool is limited so there's a much higher chance of getting them.

You can farm the Dark Defensive Dragon from Lost Relic. Once PR'd they become fast converters with a similar skill to the BIGBANG collab cards. Sunnie and Masamune are better, but they'll suffice for biweekly and farming at least. Copper - Novalis - Ursula - Mortonyx - Mortonyx + Copper?

Do whatever you gotta do. I ran Liu Bei (Earth 2x, Heart and Water=50% Earth) for a long time when I was starting out, and he's terrible. My other teams did not get much better. Luckily, I drew a black card at some point, though I never expected to, and now I try to force my way through every stage using her. JK.

Oh, speaking of Lost Relic. The newborn elves (egg elves, sprites, however you know them by) got PR in the last patch and they're actually pretty solid leaders, the team variants that can do SMs requires them to ally with Khaos and also have some pretty specific members, but even on their own they're okay if you have nothing better. They're also available for farming through LR.

Seems my best bet is to pray for a black card, and it's good to know they're not as crazy rare as Daji. I still remember back in the days when Daji was the rarest and most wanted things xD.

About the dragons, I'm actually surprised that the defensive dragons got PR, which is pretty cool, seems like Copper deck is a good way to go! Thanks a lot!

About the elves, 2 years ago I would laugh if you say elves are viable, but damn, this game has come far. I have all the newborn elves, and I'll do some more research on it.
When you say Khaos, you mean the Lord of all Gods - Khaos, or the Child of Khaos - Nyx?
My Main Team
(12-07-2017, 12:10 AM)attanond Wrote: Seems my best bet is to pray for a black card, and it's good to know they're not as crazy rare as Daji. I still remember back in the days when Daji was the rarest and most wanted things xD.

About the dragons, I'm actually surprised that the defensive dragons got PR, which is pretty cool, seems like Copper deck is a good way to go! Thanks a lot!

About the elves, 2 years ago I would laugh if you say elves are viable, but damn, this game has come far. I have all the newborn elves, and I'll do some more research on it.
When you say Khaos, you mean the Lord of all Gods - Khaos, or the Child of Khaos - Nyx?

Lord of All Gods - Khaos. His leaderskill makes all runes into attacking runes for all colors. PR Sprites make all runes into healing runes. You mash them up and you get a pretty hard to kill team that does solid damage where you never have to worry about running out of attacking runes and you can use cards that alter hearts into offensive runes without losing anything. Yvette is the most valid leader of the bunch at the moment, because you can put Nidhogg in and that means that the HP is pretty tanky. Magrence and Yidhra are okay, but not as good. Marguerite and Isabel are not really worth it, because their actives are so bad still.

On Request: