Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Another) Another Returning Player; Eve - Am I Doing It Right?
So, I'm returning after 2 or 3 years of inactivity, and after weathering the inevitable heart attack regarding how much the gamestate has changed, I managed to get fairly lucky in the Sinister Remains draw, and put together this team.
(Leader) Eve
Wu Zetian
Eve
Wu Zetian
Wu Zetian

Ally will, of course, be another Eve, and I may switch out the third Wu Zetian for Theresia once I have the team cost for it. My logic here is that since Eve generates her own enchanted and demon stones, she doesn't need those. Since the team is composed of only two elements, Wu Zetian's active has a good chance of getting rid of any unpleasant stones while also boosting my damage for that turn, and from what I can see, Eve is her own best team member. With that said, can I do better? My applicable cards (by which I mean Elves and Demons) are:

LIGHT
Wu Zetian x3
Beelzebub
Kejourou
Iron Hamel
Yang Yuhuan x2

DARK
Xi x2
Mastema
Mo Xi x2
Lady Blossom
Morris
Nekomata
Zhuge Liang
Cleo
Theresia

FIRE
Eve x2
The Successor of the Red Hood
Cao Cao
Clara
Bao Si x2

EARTH
Diarmuid
Rosa Sisters
Samael x2
The Treasure Hunter
Longyang Jun x2

WATER
Pupuro
Sara
Li Ji x2

ID: 84,789,756

Main Eve
Secondary Wu Zetian
(04-06-2019, 05:09 AM)Corvyn Wrote: So, I'm returning after 2 or 3 years of inactivity, and after weathering the inevitable heart attack regarding how much the gamestate has changed, I managed to get fairly lucky in the Sinister Remains draw, and put together this team.
(Leader) Eve
Wu Zetian
Eve
Wu Zetian
Wu Zetian

Ally will, of course, be another Eve, and I may switch out the third Wu Zetian for Theresia once I have the team cost for it. My logic here is that since Eve generates her own enchanted and demon stones, she doesn't need those. Since the team is composed of only two elements, Wu Zetian's active has a good chance of getting rid of any unpleasant stones while also boosting my damage for that turn, and from what I can see, Eve is her own best team member. With that said, can I do better? My applicable cards (by which I mean Elves and Demons) are:

I would diversify the team a bit. Putting in, and training, 3 Wu Zetians is a waste of resources and TC. Slotting in a Theresia is good.

Eve - Theresia - Wu Zetian - Cleo - Eve - Ally

3 Eves aren't necessary, but allow you to get some free healing which can be important, given the team's pool of health. If you can't get your allied eve to get 4 fruits in time, Cleo will be your safety. The team above isn't perfect, but will be the quickest to train.

I dont know what the rest of your box looks like, but try and farm up these cards:
  • Treasure Hunter (Ali Baba), x3 boost, higher HP, and amel.
  • Successor of the Red Hood (Doris), converter and booster on short CD plus amel.
  • Zhuge Liang, plus 6 combo count makes spinning easier
  • Mo Xi, good L/A booster
  • Oroboros, multihit and off-attribute attack

(04-06-2019, 10:34 AM)Fractal Wrote: I would diversify the team a bit. Putting in, and training, 3 Wu Zetians is a waste of resources and TC. Slotting in a Theresia is good.

3 Eves aren't necessary, but allow you to get some free healing which can be important, given the team's pool of health. If you can't get your allied eve to get 4 fruits in time, Cleo will be your safety. The team above isn't perfect, but will be the quickest to train.

I dont know what the rest of your box looks like, but try and farm up these cards:
  • Successor of the Red Hood (Doris), converter and booster on short CD plus amel.

Thank you for your response. 

If I may ask, why Cleo? She doesn't seem to have much synergy with the rest of the team, unless your point is that you can select a specific area of the board to clear of things you don't like with her active. 

I'm also not seeing what makes Ouroboros such a good team member for Eve, and I haven't since the game told me to go get him for an Eve Team. Yes, he multi-attacks with his active, but so does Eve as soon as you (fairly quickly) get her to four fruits, and Wu Zetian makes EVERYONE multiattack with her active, on about the same timing. Is the control part of that ability (making enemies attack each other or themselves) that potent? 

I'm not trying to argue, mind you - whatever knowledge I had of the game state is years out of date, and I was never better than mediocre. I'd just like to know the reasoning behind those picks, if I may, so that I won't have to keep asking people for help. 

ID: 84,789,756

Main Eve
Secondary Wu Zetian
(04-06-2019, 05:28 PM)Corvyn Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 10:34 AM)Fractal Wrote: I would diversify the team a bit. Putting in, and training, 3 Wu Zetians is a waste of resources and TC. Slotting in a Theresia is good.

Thank you for your response. 

If I may ask, why Cleo? She doesn't seem to have much synergy with the rest of the team, unless your point is that you can select a specific area of the board to clear of things you don't like with her active. 

I'm also not seeing what makes Ouroboros such a good team member for Eve, and I haven't since the game told me to go get him for an Eve Team. Yes, he multi-attacks with his active, but so does Eve as soon as you (fairly quickly) get her to four fruits, and Wu Zetian makes EVERYONE multiattack with her active, on about the same timing. Is the control part of that ability (making enemies attack each other or themselves) that potent? 

I'm not trying to argue, mind you - whatever knowledge I had of the game state is years out of date, and I was never better than mediocre. I'd just like to know the reasoning behind those picks, if I may, so that I won't have to keep asking people for help. 

Cleo is just there as a x2 boost on CD 6 if you cant use Eve for whatever reason (not enough fruits or you used it already) and it's just a card that is easily farmed up right now. Ouroboros is good if there is an enemy who will only allow specific attributive attacks to pass, would have been useful for the love your abuse SM where only water attacks would deal any damage. These aren't the best options, but rather the quickest to farm up.

I personally run Eve - Shuten Doji - Yog - Ubume (SM Card) - Illuminated Savant - Eve