Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andromeda v Paperwhite
In a Guan Yu team; enchantresses & ...?
Kinda love 'em both but love is tough, can only pick one. Unless you can imagine a way to get them both in there. Don't really see that happening as Cass is a big part of what makes the elves so attractive. Circe isn't going anywhere & Medea maintains the red.
Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Jinxy

Unless you have Circe, I guess using Paperwhite is better, though Andromeda got a buff, and is almost always a 1.8x booster without draw back.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Well, Paperwhite's effect is kinda diminished with Circe already being a part of the team since Circe is +0.40, so the "base" bonus is +0.65 per each extra combo and with Paperwhite is +0.95...
With 10 combos your dmg with Circe only is 1+(0.65*9)=6.85; Circe+Paperwhite= 1+(0.95*9)=9.55; 9.55/6.85=1.394x

If you can get Andromeda to really add the other 4 elemental attacks fairly regularly she would be better.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Now were talking. I like the math- Andromeda it is. Thanks for the explanation.
Andromedea suffer ill effects from overconverting.  This means when u convert for a burst u are likely taking an attk away from her unless its hearts only.

Another drawback is that column & converters often wreck those off color runes u need and can even off her.

Plus side is she has nice rcr and low cd.  She is nice with aloha, a starter or khaos active since u will have plenty off color.