Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Coin Seal - Inherited Wisdom (Nov 20-26 2017)
(11-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote: It's only Water Bride who I think doesn't have much place being a black card anymore. Be happy you didn't draw the one dud, congrats.

I actually want the dud. It is the only black card I am missing.

2 x 10 draws.
1st 10 - All trips or above
Pupuro
Morse
Thrud
Kejouro
Vali
Gutsy Puppet
Yang Jian
Amaterasu
Abadon
Scrubia

2nd 10
Lu Lungshuang
Alma
Qiao Sisters
Luna
Madea
Susanoo
Aloha
Kulkulan
Yocto -Finally a new card and it makes a full set of dark cards (excluding Astaroth who I am hoping will come back one day)
Atlantis - Yep. Time to stop.

Haven't drawn ancient seal. Have 5 draws I will leave until next time. Only need Water Bride and 4 other cards so will wait until next black card.

I did 34 draws in total, 29 from Atlantis seal and 5 from ancient coins went ten normal, one ancient, sleep, ten normal, 4 ancient, nine normal one at a time and got Atlantis in my last normal draw. Along the way the new cards I got where Yocto (yay!), Midgley and Piasa from the normal seal and from the ancient coin sealI got Daji and Beelzebub (the dupes from tje ancient seal where Honda, Izanagi and Lancelot), now to max Daji before evolving.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
5 Ancient seals. All dupes. Nice.

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Just used up my saved ancient coins (400) got maya, Cao Cao, Abraham and ao Guang

No dupes for me haha
(11-21-2017, 12:51 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I did 34 draws in total, 29 from Atlantis seal and 5 from ancient coins went ten normal, one ancient, sleep, ten normal, 4 ancient, nine normal one at a time and got Atlantis in my last normal draw. Along the way the new cards I got where Yocto (yay!), Midgley and Piasa from the normal seal and from the ancient coin sealI got Daji and Beelzebub (the dupes from tje ancient seal where Honda, Izanagi and Lancelot), now to max Daji before evolving.

Just wondering is daji still relevant?
There wasn't many 15s time tunnels in e past.

Now there is Atlantis, khaos and Ophiuchus.

Lots of ppl burnt lots of dimes in e past for daji during the increased rate event .... Now many cards seems to have overtaken daji .... MH need to do something ....
(11-21-2017, 09:21 AM)[SG] frozen slime Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 12:51 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I did 34 draws in total, 29 from Atlantis seal and 5 from ancient coins went ten normal, one ancient, sleep, ten normal, 4 ancient, nine normal one at a time and got Atlantis in my last normal draw. Along the way the new cards I got where Yocto (yay!), Midgley and Piasa from the normal seal and from the ancient coin sealI got Daji and Beelzebub (the dupes from tje ancient seal where Honda, Izanagi and Lancelot), now to max Daji before evolving.

Lots of ppl burnt lots of dimes in e past for daji during the increased rate event .... Now many cards seems to have overtaken daji .... MH need to do something ....

It's as you said, Daji was the epitome of cards back then, i remember having to re-roll for days on end to try and get her as a starter lol. The power creep got to her pretty bad, cards nowadays do the same job as her but better, but she still has a place in teams like Ophiuchus, and Rose can benefit from the free movement due to her leader condition. If anything, she's more of a situational pick now unlike in the past where you never needed to worry about friend points having Daji set as adjutant. 
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(11-21-2017, 09:21 AM)[SG] frozen slime Wrote:

Yep, with the earth perenials she has gotten some relevance back with her time tunnel and being an elf other than that she doesn't have so much relevance.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(11-20-2017, 03:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 03:50 PM).Infernus Wrote: 2 ancient seal, got Fire bride and dupe Mastema.

Happy that it's a black card, but is the fire bride still in the meta..?

As a leader, she's okay, but there are much better options. Kind of a discount Nobunaga. As a member she's still amazing, because she's better than/stacks with Medea and Bedivere. Not to mention her stats compared to those two cards.

It's only Water Bride who I think doesn't have much place being a black card anymore. Be happy you didn't draw the one dud, congrats.

Thanks! I guess this time I wasn't completely scammed (why is the revolutionary heroes still inside the ancient seal smh)
Anubis still eludes me for the third time...

Did 10 draws, all dupe except Nezha! Finally was able to complete the series.

Did 2 more draws, dupe card and finally... Guan Yu!
Now time to wait for the black hole water feeder to open...
Did 5 draws to complete a 3rd coin, all dupes, did my 3 ancients:
Black Card! 1st ever, Anubis.
Platinum... Pontos, completing the Ancient Gods series.
Black Card again! Fire Yan.

May do another 3 draws on friday or sunday, will think about it just to try for atlantis.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
I did 28 diamond seal draws and 5 ancient coin draws. My notable draws were:
Guan Yu (new)
Anubis(dupe)
Fire Yan (new)
Swegde(dupe, but I was really hoping for another one)
Andromeda(new)
Nezha(dupe)
Atlantis(new)

I am really happy with my draws. Atlantis came from my last diamond seal pull. I actually ran out of diamonds and started doing 1 draw at a time whenever I got 5 diamonds.