Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Coin Seal - Inherited Wisdom (Nov 20-26 2017)
Probably some of you haven't even managed to log in yet, but I thought I'd start this thread early.

Who has lucked out and gotten the elusive softboi, Atlantis?

My draws:
10-draw x1:
Swegde
Achilles
Jackie x2
Circe
Jack x2
Sima Yi
Lu Lingshuang
Raguel

Ancient Coin Seal x3:
Amaterasu*
Lynx*
Pontos

*Means dupes of things I had before the draw.

Only two real dupes for me (some free VR material I got there) so I'm not unhappy. But my eternal quest for a functional water leader continues.

It's gonna have to be Pontos, isn't it. Sad

EDIT: Finished some stages to do another few draws so I could empty all my ancient coins. Meh. These were pretty bad.

Geironul
Yocto*
Lu Lingshuang*

Phanes* (I hate this card, I've drawn so many dupes of it.)

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-20-2017, 03:07 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Probably some of you haven't even managed to log in yet, but I thought I'd start this thread early.

Who has lucked out and gotten the elusive softboi, Atlantis?

My draws:
10-draw x1:
Swegde
Achilles
Jackie x2
Circe
Jack x2
Sima Yi
Lu Lingshuang
Raguel

Ancient Coin Seal x3:
Amaterasu*
Lynx*
Pontos

*Means dupes of things I had before the draw.

Only two real dupes for me (some free VR material I got there) so I'm not unhappy. But my eternal quest for a functional water leader continues.

It's gonna have to be Pontos, isn't it. Sad
As i thought, managed to nab him in my third 10-seal draw, seems to be the normal rate. Got VR dupes for both Thor and Freyja and alot of new cards along the way (wenzhong and heimdallr yay!). My ancient coin luck was crap though, 4th pontos and 3rd erebus, dupe Cao Cao, and 3 other non-worthy dupes and Amaterasu as the last draw (thank god for that), and i really wanted just Lu Bu or Anubis...

Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
me aint no ancient seal yet...
this afternoon said: Corn, nobody wants you, i'll make 1 draw from elf seal. if i draw you, i wont draw Atlantis. f2p, 250+ dimes from months/years of saving.

1st draw from elf seal... Paperwhite (new) yay i want this... after 4 Hyacinth at last!
since no Corn... normal seal now...
1st draw (yep, planned 1 by 1)... Atlantis !!! call it a day, bye2 Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Not very lucky for me. Had only 30 diamonds and 2 Ancient Seal draws because I spend so much trying and failing to get Cornflower.

Diamond Seal:
The Happy Prince (new; pretty good booster)
Kagutsuchi (dupe, and a very bad dupe at that; Bedivere kinda made this obsolete)
Agnesi (new; meh)
Pupuro (dupe; I only have 1 card from the Companions of Mythical Beasts series and of course it has to be the dupe and IMO worst of the bunch)
The Resolute Samurai (new; too bad I don't Maya or Beelzebub)
Aether (new; just had Pontos from login bonus and already have Erebus a while back so yeah... Not really a fan of rainbow teams without spin help)

Ancient Seal
Lu Bu
Tsukuyomi
(both are dupes and not cards that you actually need duplicates in a single team anyway; MH, would it really hurt to give me Izanagi, Amaterasu or Guan Yu?)

Guess I have to rely on Su Huan Jen as my go to mono-water team.
Retarded draws for me

Main:
Dupe Pontos
Dupe Bee

CN Account:
Satan
Merlin

OK I'm done, MH still haven't removed Origin of Demons and Primal Greeks... WTF
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

F2p, started with 367 dimes, 110 ancient coins(AC).
AC draw Ophiuchus. Not a bad start, however the luck ended there.
140 dimes flew by before Atlantis appear. Along the way drew another AC, got my 5th popuro.

Out of 30 cards only 6 new.
Atlantis, aloha
*Erebus*
Kucinada, innana
Ophiuchus

Edit: Just realised Erebus was from my daily sign in draw .... Mannnnn .... 5 out of 30 draws is really bad .... But at least got aloha and Ophiuchus, the 2 cards which is useful for me.

Time to start collecting dimes again....

Login reward -> Gaia dupe
Ancient Coin Seal -> Gaia dupe

That didn't bode well, but I drew anyway.
Took 33 draws in total, but got Atlantis as well as a couple of new cards, notable ones being Florice, Skeggjald, Skogul, Gondul, Arthur, and Bull King. Also a dupe Daji, go figure.
2 ancient seal, got Fire bride and dupe Mastema.

Happy that it's a black card, but is the fire bride still in the meta..?
(11-20-2017, 03:50 PM).Infernus Wrote: 2 ancient seal, got Fire bride and dupe Mastema.

Happy that it's a black card, but is the fire bride still in the meta..?

As a leader, she's okay, but there are much better options. Kind of a discount Nobunaga. As a member she's still amazing, because she's better than/stacks with Medea and Bedivere. Not to mention her stats compared to those two cards.

It's only Water Bride who I think doesn't have much place being a black card anymore. Be happy you didn't draw the one dud, congrats.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink