Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Coin Seal Event - Kinetic Core Restart
This event's big prize is Sephiroth in an Iron Man suit: Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii.

So I did my preliminary draw: one ancient, one 10 draw, then another ancient from the 10-draw coins. It came out much better than I expected. I'm pretty pleased, I might stop here. Good luck everyone.

AS
-Sakura
-Fire Bride (yay)

10 Draw
-Erebus*
-Ursula
-Vali
-Circe*
-Midgley**
-Novalis*
-Gretchen**
-Dodo
-Epsilon
-Achilles*

*Dupe
**Dupe worth keeping

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
I hope I can get dope water and fire bride. Not fan of the new black card

Just have enough for one ancient coin draw and I got Atlantis, my first black card. Seems to be pretty cool, very stable. Any recommendation for team member? so far testing pisces and monstro as they have very short CD to activate the team skill.

Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(05-16-2018, 04:07 AM)LightningZERO Wrote: Just have enough for one ancient coin draw and I got Atlantis, my first black card. Seems to be pretty cool, very stable. Any recommendation for team member? so far testing pisces and monstro as they have very short CD to activate the team skill.

wz + cassandra + some utility for specific stage
(05-16-2018, 04:07 AM)LightningZERO Wrote: Just have enough for one ancient coin draw and I got Atlantis, my first black card. Seems to be pretty cool, very stable. Any recommendation for team member? so far testing pisces and monstro as they have very short CD to activate the team skill.
That's very lucky, Atlantis is one of the two top tier black cards, one of the most versatile leaders in the game. The staple members for him are Wen Zhong, Cassandra, and Pisces, afaik.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Gz to every1 that got something.  Im not drawing Ancient seal because last time i got a dupe anubis even though i only have 1 black card.  Going to wait till more cards come out preferably really good cards.  I assume mh will release one more black card this year.
Nothing special in my 40 draw except getting Pompeii

My Ancient Coin draw is where the fun begins.
1. Beelzebub (dupe but whatever)
2. Beelzebub (MH really? I don't need more a**)
3. Priestess Xi (Heck yeah!!!)
4. Atlantis (HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!)
5. Cornflower (MH threw all water leader at me at once lol)
6. Hideyoshi (I'd take that any day)
7. Sunnie (dupe but whatever)

4 new cards from Ancient coin with 2 being black, pretty lucky
All I ask for is Loki and Wukong. Seriously. Yeah, I'm missing Water Xi, but c'mon.
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Had to do 40 draws to get Pompei, but at least I got 2 of him in that final draw.
Got a decent number of new cards as well, including Heimdallr and Magni & Modi.  Got all 5 of the new machina as well.
Ancient coins were all total trash.

Could be worse, but not by much.  Really wanted Fire Yan Sad
2 Ac seals, first was Samael and then Atlantis!