Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Coin Seal Apr 10 (Mon) - Apr 17 (Mon)
Hey guys, did my first and only ancient coin seal and i got Dancer of blazing flames Yan.
And from diamond seal i got Princess of Kolchis.
Maybe i could start a mono fire team, have no experience with it and dont know which cards should i use, i will ask in the Team building section.

I was hoping for Anubis, but no luck so far
Cheers!

Ameliorated a bunch of stuff to do two more draws, Dupe Athena and new Post woman Jackie (gotta evolve her feeder).  Ohh well, 20 more ancient coins accumulated for the next ancient draw which I expect to be each couple patches.

edit:I would like to remind people that you can use your cashed in arena rewards asap since the deal includes the Monday. 

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
i got azalol

not too shabby since i now have all 5 of the kitty demons , hopefully they can get PR as well as a nice title.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

This is the worst card drawing experience.
I made another ten draws for ancient coin and again all dups.
Got Morse (dups) from ancient seal even though there're a lots of card from this seal I still haven't got my hand in.

Thanks Madhead I wasted 100 dims for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two draws to reach 100 coins, anubis(kyaa~!) and shen gong bao. Pulled nine tailed vixen from Ancient. Already has tsukuyomi but another elf doesn't hurt. Big Grin
New dragon Spiritor light which I was missing to complete the set, Dupe Cassandra. ohh well with 55 ancient coins accumulated I'm pretty confident that I will have a couple more draws by the time it is brought back.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Got Water Xi for my ancient seal draw. So, who will her members be as a leader?
Help!
I finally managed to do another 8 normal draws to get 1 last ancient draw, hard work to get all those diamonds but there are plenty of cards I don't have yet, so the odds are definitely in my favor.

Result: dupes, commons, rubbish, whatever.
(04-12-2017, 12:32 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Did 14 draws and 2 ancient. Don't remember which dupe cards I got, but I only got 1 new card from the 10 draw and that was Freyja (sp? Earth Norse)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Did another 10 draws. Lots of dupes, but I did get 2 new cards. Dark Keeper and ... drum roll please ...

ANUBIS!
Don't really know where to use him, but glad to get the rare

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
did another 10 draw

- 9 dupes, 1 new norvi (dark descendant of the north)

1 ancient seal and got guan yu. Worth it!