Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Coin Seal Apr 10 (Mon) - Apr 17 (Mon)
Tried the ancient seal once, got daji...

It's great that I got one of the rare cards, but that just reduced my chance of getting anubis :v

Drew 2, both dupes .... Ha ha .... What else to expect.
John and beowolf.

Update 11/04.
Drew 3 more and ancient coins, all dupe
Pieces, John, Todd,  .... Phanes

150 diamonds
1st 10-draw: anubis
2nd: nothing
3rd: nothing

1st ancient coin: nothing
2nd nothing
3rd: fire yan

Quite satisfied tbh

Bvlgari
ID - 53033464
Ragnarok
Looking for: Aether

Regular Allies All Max:
Aether, Beelzebub, Inanna, TSZ, Lancelot
I've never been so angry with MH before. Drew from Ancient Seal twice and managed to grab two dupes of the worst card you can pull from it. Take a wild guess.
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(04-11-2017, 12:41 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: I've never been so angry with MH before. Drew from Ancient Seal twice and managed to grab two dupes of the worst card you can pull from it. Take a wild guess.

Pupuro? That's like, the ultimate worst card I think.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(04-11-2017, 12:41 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: I've never been so angry with MH before. Drew from Ancient Seal twice and managed to grab two dupes of the worst card you can pull from it. Take a wild guess.

Phanes or Gaia seem to me to be the worst of the possibilities.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
30 draws - 1 Anubis and around 7 new cards.

It's almost guaranteed Anubis for every 30 draws so if you are at the edge just finish the last 10 draws.

4 Ancient draws - 1 Water Yan! and 3 Dupes JTTW lol.

Not too shabby I suppose.
[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
Fuck that.
6 seal draws:
Shen Gongbao (dupe)
Wen Zhong (dupe)
Norvi (new)
Agatha (fifth one)
Minamoto (new)
Wawel (dupe)
Ancient one:
Tsukuyomi (third one)

And again, fuck you mh.
(04-11-2017, 01:10 AM)spacelion Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 12:41 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: I've never been so angry with MH before. Drew from Ancient Seal twice and managed to grab two dupes of the worst card you can pull from it. Take a wild guess.

Pupuro? That's like, the ultimate worst card I think.
(04-11-2017, 01:11 AM)Revdarian Wrote:

Phanes or Gaia seem to me to be the worst of the possibilities.

Crescent. Crescent is so bad compared to those three
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Did a 10-draw to get another shot at the ancient coin draw. Not very good results this time. 3 new cards, but all pretty weak (Jackie, Cancer, Gaia). Ancient Coin Draw itself was Rococo, which is also new and not terrible, but I was hoping for something better. Disappointed, but I can't get another 100 coins without spending money, so I'll just have to live with it. Will try to save up to 30 draws next time since that seems to be a thing.