Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Coin Seal Apr 10 (Mon) - Apr 17 (Mon)
Had 160 ancient coins, did my first ever ancient seal without expectation, got Anubis.

You can go buy the lottery now.

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
First draw and got water yan.. not gonna complainn

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I got suzuko...
All I care about is Fire Yan. That is all. I have 9 hours
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
did 2 ancient draws and 13 diamond draws:
no dupes from diamond:
belz
louis
achilles

Ancient:
3rd chessia Confused
Satan non-dupe

Overall 65 Diamonds, for satan and belz wasnt that bad, was expecting way worse outcome as chinese draw event, 200 diamonds gave me only one non-dupe back then.

what are the possible draws? i got fire yan, so i guess fallen halos, revolutionary heroes, flowers of pledge, and more? we should collate the possibilities.

One draw in ancient and that's... Another one dupe rococo. ^^
(04-10-2017, 11:48 AM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote: what are the possible draws? i got fire yan, so i guess fallen halos, revolutionary heroes, flowers of pledge, and more? we should collate the possibilities.

Smile should have been following the forums

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Seals#Break_the_Ancient_Coin_Seal

Series Monsters
Chinese Gods 5
Origin of Demons 5
Primal Greek Gods‎ 5
Revolutionary Heroes‎ 5
Companions of Mystical Beasts‎ 5
The Fallen Halos 3
Imperial Warlords 3
Yamato 3
Flowers of Pledge 2
Genesis 1 (Anubis)
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
I did ten diamond draws plus the corresponding one from the ancient seal. From the special card pool I don't yet have 21 of all the available cards there, so good chances to get something good and new.
  • Normal seal: Boyciana and Morris where the only two salvagable cards, the rest were useless dupes.
  • Ancient seal (where, yes, 21 cards aren't still in my inventory): Dupe Copper Bullet...
Dupes everywhere, I have even got some same cards for the sixth or more times. No matter what seal, normal, limited, 500 % boosted, special, über-special. And it's not like I already have completed all the card list, by far I haven't; but this is how the game's "RNG" works, it endures our patience, a lot.