Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An account from 2016 any team advice for my cards?
Hi guys, played since 2013, had some breaks, last since 2016. Opened friend cards, took rewards and this is what I have. Read some guides but I really am lost as if I can make a decent team with what I got or work something out.
Any advice is appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/H2beLpH

I seriously hope you haven't spent your 6th year anniversary All Max reward on anything yet...

Going to be honest, most of your old cards seem to be unevolved or unleveled, most are not particularly outstanding members, and what potential leaders you do have are pretty obsolete, so while you can put together a team, it probably will have a lot of difficulty with recent stages. You'd probably have to be really patient and save login diamonds to go all in on a newbie-friendly collab/exclusive seal on rate up day.

If you've kept your All Max reward, you'd be in a much better place to continue with this account by picking a strong leader.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
That's what I expected. Maybe I should start from scratch then? Will it make sense? 

Never start over, you will never have a chance to get those old unavailable cards.

Since you blocked out your level and diamonds count, I can't tell at what stage of game you are. You can't make any valid teams since it seems that you are below lvl100 atm.

I'd suggest that you get new leaders out of the scientist seal on double rate up but its tough this time, since 2 out of 3 leaders allow only for mono machina teams which isnt new player friendly.

For now aim to reach lvl150, play the xp stage that is available until lvl150 and farm evolve materials to be able to advance your cards. Use matthew as leader, with any max leveled member until you get a viable leader for midgame.

Also I reccomend you to join ToS discord server, where there is always at least a few people online that can help more with any other questions. There are also a lot of depositories of guides to read to better understand the game.
(02-12-2019, 07:42 AM)Ravenor Wrote: Hi guys, played since 2013, had some breaks, last since 2016. Opened friend cards, took rewards and this is what I have. Read some guides but I really am lost as if I can make a decent team with what I got or work something out.
Any advice is appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/H2beLpH

what level are you
ID: 54962818

Looking for Ying Zheng allies

Forum United 3 recruiting