Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i doing this wrong? (Feeder mobs)
So for example: Minamoto can use statue of the sun as a feeder. 

Am I suppose to feed 1 bbroken statue all my other statues until skill max, then evolve it and feed that to minamoto just once? Then Minamoto would be skill max? Or just have its skill rounds increased by the same as the statue?

I should know this by now but still, something I haven't really tried to do, except I want to skill max my ponton quickly so now there's motivation.

HEY ADD ME 77-908-911!
The skill rounds carry over when evolving, even when the active changes.
The broken statue maxes out at skill 10; the evolved one (and Minamoto) at skill 12.
If you only evolve one maxed statue and feed it to Minamoto, the result will be skill 10 Minamoto at minimum; any skill rounds he already has will be retained, and if that's enough to get him to skill 11 it will. There's also the chance that skill level jumps when feeding cards with the same active; that happens after the manual adding of skill rounds, so if he had enough rounds to get to 11 then a lucky up would push it to 12.

Pontos 5* maxes out at skill 10, so you only need enough rounds to get to skill 10. Conveniently the 2* Nymph maxes out at skill 10 as well, so you just need to max one of those and feed it to Pontos 5*.

Pontos 6* unfortunately has 12 skill levels, so you'd need either two Harpies or a second skill 10 Pontos to feed in.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(05-14-2016, 10:26 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: The skill rounds carry over when evolving, even when the active changes.
The broken statue maxes out at skill 10; the evolved one (and Minamoto) at skill 12.
If you only evolve one maxed statue and feed it to Minamoto, the result will be skill 10 Minamoto at minimum; any skill rounds he already has will be retained, and if that's enough to get him to skill 11 it will. There's also the chance that skill level jumps when feeding cards with the same active; that happens after the manual adding of skill rounds, so if he had enough rounds to get to 11 then a lucky up would push it to 12.

Pontos 5* maxes out at skill 10, so you only need enough rounds to get to skill 10. Conveniently the 2* Nymph maxes out at skill 10 as well, so you just need to max one of those and feed it to Pontos 5*.

Pontos 6* unfortunately has 12 skill levels, so you'd need either two Harpies or a second skill 10 Pontos to feed in.

Thanks this is exactly the explanation I needed! 

Time to skill level some nymphs!

HEY ADD ME 77-908-911!