Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age of the Kami Diamond seal draw
Waiting for the rate up, but today's my b-day so decided I could do one draw...

Izanagi

Hard to complain!

3xKagutsuchi
1xinari
1xizanami

Was happy with the 1st Kagutsuchi draw. Thought can use in chessia team together with chessia convert. Then came the 2nd one in a row And e 3rd one after izanami. Ty mh.

I did two more draws counting the free draw. So here's what I got.

Susanoo (from free draw)
Tsukuyomi (did a yolo draw after doing Belial SM)

In one impressive stroke of luck, I just got the one Yamato I wanted the most. I'll save the rest of my dimes for Friday but even if I don't get anything good on Friday, doesn't really matter because I already got my top pick of the series Smile

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(02-12-2017, 06:48 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: I did two more draws counting the free draw. So here's what I got.

Susanoo (from free draw)

In one impressive stroke of luck, I just got the one Yamato I wanted the most. I'll save the rest of my dimes for Friday but even if I don't get anything good on Friday, doesn't really matter because I already got my top pick of the series Smile
Do you have rakshasa, am I correct?
(02-12-2017, 07:50 AM)Zero Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 06:48 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: I did two more draws counting the free draw. So here's what I got.

Susanoo (from free draw)

Do you have rakshasa, am I correct?

I have all 5 JTTWs and both the Sindhus (spent way too much money chasing Daji last month and ended up getting everything before actually getting Daji), so yes, you are correct. May I ask why you want to know?
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
maybe because you have enough cards for a very powerful izanagi team?
Izanagi-Circe-Furi-Rakshasa-anything-Izanagi was bursting around 100m i think from some comments. Just thinking outloud here.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(02-12-2017, 10:10 AM)Revdarian Wrote: maybe because you have enough cards for a very powerful izanagi team?
Izanagi-Circe-Furi-Rakshasa-anything-Izanagi was bursting around 100m i think from some comments. Just thinking outloud here.

I thought that Rakshasa's active would have better synergy with PR Athena? Besides, my Furi is literally level 1 skill lv 1 :/

Yeah but Izanagi's active is easy 6 earth combos and 30 attacking runes so Rakahasha attack does a lot.

Anyways, I did 3 draws counting the free one, two being the first day, in order: Izanagi, Kagatsuchi and got Inari from the free one. Not bad but I will draw on the increased day for Tsukuyomi time tunel.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I am currently training iza/dbk/dbk/raksha/furi/iza... you should look for iza man
With rakshasa inside and after iza active are 9+ combo with at least 11 members attack and high recovery due to the high amount of heart so if you can hold with hp till iza active up high rec is not necessary... i have 20+ k hp and still a pr and not pr dbk, i can just imagine when theyll get both VR and get 1.3 bonus stat...it is gonna be insane, rak get 3000 hp and 3250 atk herself alone with free attack every turn and two team active to heal/attack... i made some count at the end hp should be around 25 k... btw i think circe would boost attack better but i have not her so i am running with furi