Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aether
Drew aether (n daji) during the last black card diamond seal draw event. Max up and pr her this week.

Team formation kind of really restrictive.
Not sure what team to form.

Tried
aether, NVR daji, Rakshasa, Medea, aloha, aether
Aether, NVR daji, Circe, ghroth, aloha, aether

Don't really find the team that good compared to other current meta team ...... Am I missing something?

Is an Aether team worth building if I don’t have Daji?

Right now I have a base setup of: Aether/Ghroth/Circe

Have several cards I’m contemplating two fill the two slots:
ZhaoYun
Sumatra
SmokingMirror
Morris
Aloha
DarkLionel
Abhoth
Aforgomon
Andromeda

Could I get some suggestions on which combination of these are best? I have more that are not on here but these are what I think are best from what I have. Also I haven’t seen any input on using Smoking Mirror as a dark elf(for those who don’t have Daji), wonder why.

P.S. Also I honestly regret picking up Ophiucus for my Race/Element Select draw and should’ve went for Daji or Azathoth T.T

-----------------------------
EN server ID: 41814942
Most Used Adjutants:
Water: GuanYu, Abraham, Xi
Fire: Chessia, Nobunaga, Ghroth
Earth: Barbara, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light: Daoloth
Dark: Tsukoyomi, LuBu, XiahouDun
-------------------------------------------
(03-07-2018, 09:42 PM)lefreak0 Wrote: Is an Aether team worth building if I don’t have Daji?

ZhaoYun
Sumatra
SmokingMirror
Morris
Aloha
DarkLionel
Abhoth
Aforgomon
Andromeda

Could I get some suggestions on which combination of these are best? I have more that are not on here but these are what I think are best from what I have. Also I haven’t seen any input on using Smoking Mirror as a dark elf(for those who don’t have Daji), wonder why.

P.S. Also I honestly regret picking up Ophiucus for my Race/Element Select draw and should’ve went for Daji or Azathoth T.T
Daji is not a must have. But Smoking Mirror is a bad replacement because he needs you to dissolve hearts every turn and in a team with no automatic heart generation, that leads to heart drought, which will kill you swiftly. I'd say of the cards you have, Dark Lionel is the best replacement, but he's not the best pick in the long run of things. Last slot should probably be Zhao Yun.

@frozen slime: You probably haven't missed anything. Aether's a really weird team. She's not for everyone.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(03-08-2018, 12:55 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 09:42 PM)lefreak0 Wrote: Is an Aether team worth building if I don’t have Daji?

ZhaoYun
Sumatra
SmokingMirror
Morris
Aloha
DarkLionel
Abhoth
Aforgomon
Andromeda

Daji is not a must have. But Smoking Mirror is a bad replacement because he needs you to dissolve hearts every turn and in a team with no automatic heart generation, that leads to heart drought, which will kill you swiftly. I'd say of the cards you have, Dark Lionel is the best replacement, but he's not the best pick in the long run of things. Last slot should probably be Zhao Yun.

@frozen slime: You probably haven't missed anything. Aether's a really weird team. She's not for everyone.

What do you think of Aloha/DarkLionel in place of ZhaoYun/DarkLionel? Or maybe even ZhaoYun/Sumatra. And then there’s Morris xD thanks for your input btw!
Most Used Adjutants:
If you have Basti, she is an amazingly dark beast boost in Aether, fylgja or ZhaoYun would fill the role as your water member.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(03-08-2018, 02:26 AM)lefreak0 Wrote: What do you think of Aloha/DarkLionel in place of ZhaoYun/DarkLionel? Or maybe even ZhaoYun/Sumatra. And then there’s Morris xD thanks for your input btw!
Aloha is okay, but he's devalued some now that Aether has a quintet enchant of her own, and Dark Lionel is another on top of that. But he's still very good, and sometimes you need the board refresh. I think it's nice to have at least one time tunnel, not just extend. Sumatra is okay too, the recov buff is nice for overheal.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Thanks guys! I think I’ll just build ZhaoYun/Sumatra/Basti/Andromeda(I feel is better than Fylgja) and just alternate between them depending on the battle.
Most Used Adjutants:
Currently using Aether - Daji - Qiongqi - Circe - Louis