Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on dark greek improvement
Hi all !

I'm currently building a dark greek team. With Zeus incoming, and probably Hades very soon, I'm asking myself a lot of questions on what to to next.

My current setup is Artemis + Baph + Plluox + PR BB + Ed
Bapho, Pullox and GD are CDmax, but Ed is still slvl 7.

The options I'm considering are Zeus, Hades, dupe Artemis and PR Xi, none of which is max lvled nor slvled (in case of Zeus and Hades, not even obtained yet ^^).

My questions are the following :
-What should I harpy first ? Ed, Zeus, Hades or Xi ? Please consider that I don't farm SMs (I'm F2P, and I very rarely clear any SM without diamond), and that next I will make a Namtar team, so reuse options would be great.
-Is such a team viable : Artemis + Xi + Ed + Zeus + Hades ?
-Is it worth developping the dupe Artemis, or isn't there any place for such a card in this setup ? I'm really thriving on souls right now...

Thanks for your help !

P.S. : I already assume that going straight to a Babylon deck would be more effective, but I'm simply having too much fun playing greek right now. I will switch when I have enough !

ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
My dark Greek set up is:

Artemis + PR Xi + Hades + PR Baphomet + PR Pollux + Artemis

To be honest, I very rarely use Zeus in my Greek teams, unless I want the extra HP. Most of the time, he isn't necessary. As for Ed, I only slot him in if there is a high defence boss, or if the boss has a very high amount of HP.

In terms of harpies, it ultimately comes down to what your final Greek team is going to be. I personally would place Zeus last on the list and Ed/Hades at the top.

You can develop your dupe Artemis, as multiple Greeks in the deck are a viable option but it'll probably be something to do on the side for fun.

Definitely Harpy PR Xi first, since its very important for Dark Greek. I do not have Zeus yet but am planning to max it to see its potential especially since there is now Dragonary Craft, means you can activate Zeus and then DC to store back dark runes (last time it will leave the board without any dark runes) My setup is same as Shizuna

Help!
max your xi first :-)

my currend dream team is...
artemis + artemis + astaroth + pr xi + *** + artemis

*** depends on need -> ed or all max baph or cass ;-)
Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
PR Xi is what makes Dark Greek so strong. Definitely max her out and give her harpies.

If you're looking for reuse, Hades goes great on a Namtar team as your main burst card. He guarantees 42 dark runes for Babylon, so on a high attack team you'll probably hit for around 500k per card without any other multiplier.
Okay, thank you all for your feedback !

(05-28-2015, 09:18 AM)Mango Tango Wrote: If you're looking for reuse, Hades goes great on a Namtar team as your main burst card. He guarantees 42 dark runes for Babylon, so on a high attack team you'll probably hit for around 500k per card without any other multiplier.
Now, that's very useful feedback. Thank you so much !
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
The real question is how fast do you that team ?
Xi PR is definitly more than mandatory but it's a farmable card. Ofc no one knows when she'll return tho...
I'm a huge fan of Astaroth but his active is much much better in baby than greek. He's still a strong leader, will help you a lot with dual fiend achievements and its AM still help in greek.

I'd go with Hauhart team too. It's often considered as a luxury team but only one Artemis is not usefull in other teams. Xi PR and Asta will remain good in any deck.
Plus you can play babylon luxury team too then :
Namtar, Artemis, Artemis, Astaroth, Xi PR, Namtar
Thanks a lot Zeli but... Well, I don't have Astaroth !
Mais c'est sympa quand même Wink
In terms of overall damage, which is the stronger burst, Zeus team skill or Ed? (When used with Hades and Artemis actives)
1)Definitely Xi
2)Zeus and Hades have huge teamcosts, and since u bring those 2 boosters, u dont need Ed anymore. u need a wildcard like healer, shield, defense breaker
3)Artemis dupes is very useful, because of Artemis amel IV is a passive skill that drops more dark runes.. it is even possible to bring a whole team of Artemis.. (keep all the dupes, dupes are very useful)
Free Team Guide http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Free-Farmable-Guide
[Image: 14cgkg.jpg]