Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Advance Rune Movements Guide
Aww..you probably mixed me up with night or nitecat?

Cheers

It's easier said than done (even slowly). Most of the time I end up scrambling existing combos instead...
Need a lot of practice, I think.

Precision is definitely how diagonals are done, but most of the time, diagonals are screwed up because you finger wavers too much, and in order to prevent that, you move your runestones quickly, and in order to do that well, do not press too hard on your screen(friction)

good thread. thanks !
I must admit I tried the diagonal move at the first games here, and also must admit I did not see the combo bonus so I did not notice there is a combo bonus, after few months of playing I discover the monsters has active skill and leader skill and which monsters should be used to feed and which not (and I feed and sold good monsters so maybe that is why for months I don't get them any more Sad) , then I learned to do the transmigration everyday, then I learned to go to more battles rather doing same battles over and over, then I tried some tactics and then a friend of mine asked me about combos Big Grin
So my record is more than 15, but few times I did mistakes at high levels (e.g the Lunar Sirius I lost few diamonds one for not making 1 combo Sad)
I do like the simulation of the combos presented at Application Thread.
good luck everyone Smile
Easy Transmigration50 Clear, Stat ARE NOT correct!
All Dragons are PR and AllMax Ame IV. HP ~20K
[Image: 0d8943f0.jpg]
Active player looking for Guild Lv13 Fill this form
♥My post helped? thank me by pressing blue icon below +1
Rusty may have a point about precision of directing the movement. However, i still feel that it can be done no matter if you move at a fast or slow pace. Perhaps practice makes it perfect?

When i started using Double Sirius Leader deck, it was challenging to control rune movement within that short span of time (2sec maybe) .

But after being drilled under that horrible time cap.. which you can call training**

I am able to spin more runes at faster pace when using non-sirius deck such as PKOE + Fox deck for example. Hence it was like a "level up" to my play..

I am not sure what i can advice other players.. but playing with double sirius deck will help you in the long run, and practice makes perfect.

Good luck !

Cheers
fun stuff. for the last few farming runs i've found myself just randomly moving stuff diagonally for practice Big Grin
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
(10-01-2013, 11:20 AM)Nighteleven Wrote: When i started using Double Sirius Leader deck, it was challenging to control rune movement within that short span of time (2sec maybe) .

But after being drilled under that horrible time cap.. which you can call training**

I am able to spin more runes at faster pace when using non-sirius deck such as PKOE + Fox deck for example. Hence it was like a "level up" to my play..

I totally agree on this. In this game, only one thing is constant and that is good rune skills.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
this stuff needs long practice lol.

though i must agree that moving runestones quickly is the better way to do this, because if we slows the rune flinging pace for making diagonal movements, this will eventually be more obstructive than helpful.

I'll just keep practicing at high speed, though sometimes it screws up more than it helps Big Grin
What i usually do is plan my movement and use a stylus... yes stylus will make you better and this movement easier Smile I got fat fingers and my fingers block like half my iphone 5 screen lol ...

i need to lose some weight lol
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
(10-01-2013, 11:20 AM)Nighteleven Wrote: Rusty may have a point about precision of directing the movement. However, i still feel that it can be done no matter if you move at a fast or slow pace. Perhaps practice makes it perfect?

When i started using Double Sirius Leader deck, it was challenging to control rune movement within that short span of time (2sec maybe) .

I am not sure what i can advice other players.. but playing with double sirius deck will help you in the long run, and practice makes perfect.

Good luck !

Cheers

Hey.. Never thought of using Sirius that way. Will definitely try and most probably die trying Big Grin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
[Image: eeccfbea.jpg]

[Image: 49e40a19.jpg]