Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Advance Rune Movements Guide
Hi, the main aim of the game is to spin as much runes and make as much combo as possible, and each of us spin and make runes at different rate.

My Guide here is just to share with you how easy it is to make *Cut* rune movement. [Diagonal movement]

As you can see from the video how it can be done easily.

All you need to do is to cut and move directly at the "Center" of where you wish to move.
[Diagonally move towards the direction of movement]

I might update the details here with more info.. but i think the video should be clear enough on how to do "Cut" movement diagonally .

Any question just let me know

Cheers

Nice thread Smile
Funny how i do the cut move since i started as i did not know how to shift the runes around well. Ironic :C
Now i do the cut move less often after learning rune movements playing this game for quite a while.

Very useful technique indeed this cut move

[Image: 32b34fe9.jpg]
Team Gaining Weight Big Grin Mr PKoE heavy
Yes, this move is very useful, as long as you have mastered it, it can be very useful for you to do more than 6 combo easily in the shortest possible time.. I started focusing on this move just today after Shue pointed out about this move.. and it turned out to be easily that i thought.

Initially i thought i had to move fast in order to get this move done.. but turns out you just have to focus on the "centre" of the next runestones to cut across, as shown in the video in slow motion...

Correct me if i am wrong, but is this 'cut ' you speak of a diagonal movement?

Nice thread btw
[Image: e2b2b610.jpg]
Currently Experimenting w/ Mono Water

Looking for x200% Water Attack Allies (Cthulhu, Aquarius and Freyr)!
Yes, Diagonal movement~ Let me add that into the main so that it's clearer

Thanks =>
you managed to get achilles in the end? ^^
In Game ID - 4259772
Haha not quite sure of your question.. Why Achilles?
At first I thought it was a bug and we were not supposed to be able to do it Big Grin
[Image: eeccfbea.jpg]

[Image: 49e40a19.jpg]
(09-30-2013, 10:00 PM)Z4HL Wrote: At first I thought it was a bug and we were not supposed to be able to do it Big Grin

Me too :p
(09-30-2013, 09:43 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: Haha not quite sure of your question.. Why Achilles?

thought i recalled from another thread that u were still trying to draw achilles ^^" maybe i mistook somebody else
In Game ID - 4259772