Tower of Saviors Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
6th seal boss
06-21-2013, 05:50 PM
6th seal boss
What is the reward for beating Michael lucifer?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: 6th seal boss
2 diamonds. Then log out and log in again, you will get 5 more and a Harpy Big Grin

[Image: 354a6098.jpg]
06-21-2013, 08:47 PM
How do you even beat him? I don't understand what the description says.

[Image: VDZnz7s.jpg]

Sent from a Slime-a-tron 3000
06-21-2013, 11:26 PM
If you hit him with the same colour as he is he will absorb 30% of your total hp. He will change from light to dark every two turns and he will change hearts and light/dark to light/dark stones depending on his colour.

You need a very attacking deck to beat him. The best way is to one shot him, if you can one shot him you can ignore what i wrote above.

Lvl MAX 99 Court of Pisces CD 2

ID 12,969,319
06-22-2013, 12:00 PM
What's his total Hp? Can't seem to one shot him... I'm a non diamond player so my best team is only Pkoe leader+ urd + idun + seth+ gsod +daji ally
06-22-2013, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 12:32 PM by Metacreeper.)
1.5m health
4.5k attack
Cd 2
Thanks fishy fingers for the explanation of his skill! Smile

(06-22-2013 12:00 PM)Floppy Wrote:  What's his total Hp? Can't seem to one shot him... I'm a non diamond player so my best team is only Pkoe leader+ urd + idun + seth+ gsod +daji ally

Maybe you should farm some paladins/fate sisters if you don't have them. Paladins have critical hits, fate sisters have increased attack if you have 3 or more of the respective cards. The chance for crits (paladins) and attack boost (fate sis) increases if you have more of them.

[Image: VDZnz7s.jpg]

Sent from a Slime-a-tron 3000
06-22-2013, 12:54 PM
(06-22-2013 12:00 PM)Floppy Wrote:  What's his total Hp? Can't seem to one shot him... I'm a non diamond player so my best team is only Pkoe leader+ urd + idun + seth+ gsod +daji ally

Max everything as much as possible get another sister to get attack bonus and save up like 10 diamonds over the next week.

When you think you are ready, make sure only to use the diamonds if you are making good first hits. If you can take a third of his Hp on the first shot... good, but you need to make good combos on your second shot onwards which is really hard because most stones will be dark or light.

Don't waste diamonds if you are not confident.

-----Advice from facebook group----

Stage 10: Lucifer, CD2. This is the most tricky part:
First round, he is light attribute, after you atk him, he will change all dark + heart rune stones to light.

Second round: If you atk him with light rune stone, he will absorb :30% of your max hp + 8-10k damage to heal himself

Third round: he would change to dark attribute and convert all light+heart rune stones to dark.

If you freeze him, he will change rune stones to water as well.

if it is at CD2, you atk him with same attributed rune stone, he would absorb 30% of your max HP as well.

Suggested mono deck and 1 shot kill him
or beast team that conver rune stone to hearts. Otherwise could take forever to kill regardless how many diamonds you have

Lvl MAX 99 Court of Pisces CD 2

ID 12,969,319
06-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah all the above mentioned are max level alr. Damn now I've to farm for a faith sister.. If only I had the enchantresses haha
06-24-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 05:01 PM by Bodescu[TH].)
So lets say if i use mono water n freeze him he will change runes to water allowing me to deal more dmg. He is not changing runes after that while frozen am i right?

Maning that after i use the runes he converted i can use my rune converters in next turn having 3 cds in frozen state to kill him. Is there any video with any setup beating michael/lucifer? Can't find one :<

[Image: 929d39e5.jpg]

Most enjoyable deck ever <3
06-24-2013, 06:52 PM
mono deck? care to give a little more detail?