Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
[50 Slots available] Ragnarök, Level 18, EN Server RANKED #1 for BOTH GE & JO
Hi, i would like to join your guild.
IGN : [TOS] Atlas
Lvl : 155
Best deck : fire greek all maxed with zues
Decks under construction : norse light mono, earth greek , dragon deck (all cards ready but haven't lvled them to max yet)
Allies : all max hep, max lvl Pr thor

Hi, I would like to the join the guild, I've recently left my guild mighty claw (top 100) a few days ago in pursue of other opportunities. I hope you will accept me in this guild. I active everyday. I can donate 300,000 every week and as entry fee i can donate 1m due to lack of coins but I am willing to spam golden and greedy day to get the money needed if necessary. It would be really nice if i could be accepted.

In-Game Name: KRISH
UID: 58117582
Level: 130
Ally(s): All Max AoD, 6* Daji (Not pr'd, leveling up and obtaining pr elements)

Recruiting

[Image: 16qCtvM.jpg]
Hi Guild ldr,
I would like to join the guild. some of my details as follow:

IGN: k3nny
UID:52877856
Level: 243
Best deck: Full apollo deck, Fire greek, water norse, dark norse. Partial dragon deck.

I am based in Asian and i wasnt a pay to play player, but was lucky enough to be blessed with some good card draws.

Hope this is not a limitation for the request to join.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

regards,
k3nny
Hi Charles,
I would like to join the guild for a casual and max reward achieving guild. Stated below are my details:

IGN: k3nny
UID: 52877856
Level: 243
Deck: Full apollo ml deck, dio deck, hep deck, water norse, dark norse pr odin. Partial dragon deck. etc

I am based in Asean. I wasnt a full pay to play player but was lucky enough to be blessed with some good draws, and cleared most SM.

Hope this wont be a restriction. Wish to hear from you soon. Thx

rdgs, k3nny
Hey I would like to join u guys . I am a very dedicated player to tos. And I play everyday
I always among the top 20 in guild event and always compete guild missions so can I join u guys?

[Image: 632596842f1113246bfdbd5db6af8087.jpg]
Hypeer
Thanks for the interest, but will only bother replying to people who reads the first post of this thread. My apologies, and thanks!
Recruiting
How many inactives do your guild have?
Hi I am interested to join.
I am very active.

Lvl:190
IGN:M2 H20
Best decks: Dark norse mono, light norse mono, light grrek, hades with enchantress, 
UID: 63186783