Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30th Dec Card Draw Bonus for 3 Kingdoms
Every movement I have recently made has been meticulously aimed to increase my diamond savings a bit so I could draw more times than I am normally able to. In the end, careful saving and micromanaging allowed me to draw 8 times, and those are really a huge lot for me. Ok then, this is what hard working got me:

8 draws:
  • Sima Yi (x3)
  • Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao (x2)
  • Zhuge Liang (x2)
  • Sun Quan (x1)
They were all dupes of every single common filler card in the set! Boosted chance to get the rare ones out from a pool of 8 cards? Well, no single trace of them for me, and Liu Bei, which I didn't get either, wasn't even rare! Woohoo!

For those of you who got a Guan Yu or a Cao Cao or a Lu Bü, congratulations!

For those of you who got blatantly trolled, I feel you.

^ think my leaders are a bit too old... was seriously thinking to draw till getting either one of CaoCao, LuBu or GuanYu
next week i'll get dimes: 5 daily free, 5 arena, 5 new year reward, 10 every 50th day login. thats friggin 25 dimes...
but after reading above posting... nah, heck with spamming dimes for it.

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Well, the 3rd we get a free draw of this series, and well, i will get 5 daily, 5 arena, 5 new year(sure about this one?), 5 from lvl 10 of the arena, and who knows about the 3 week series that should replace the demonic dragons...
But honestly, i am beginning to feel that i will draw and just as with the halos, i will do 10+ with no metagame leader in return Undecided

edit:
Reading bellow, hopefully Rxwing's chinese is correct... depending on the luck on those draws i may go all in again, or just cut my losses :p

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
huh... another 5 dimes for arena Lv10... now i'm Lv8 with 5/113 ... whats that numbers anyway. if next week can reach Lv10... then next week i'll have 30 friggn dimes Big Grin

that 5 dimes new year... 2nd Jan...
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/posts/1281668048590378:0

not really good reading Chinese, translation might be wrong

2017 年 1 月 1 日:
* 布蘭克之匙 20 把 (20 black keys)
* 體力回復劑 1 支 (1 stamina refill)
* 隨機潛解素材 1 隻 (some material i think...)
2017 年 1 月 2 日:
* 金幣 80 萬 (800k coins... last year we got 2,016,000 dang)
* 魔法石 5 顆 (5 dimes)
* 普通卡池抽卡機會 1 次 (1 free normal seal draw)
2017 年 1 月 3 日:
* 靈魂 400 點 (追加獎賞) (400 souls)
* 人面怪鳥 1 隻 (this is Harpy or Baby Harpy)
*「三國豪桀」抽卡機會 1 次 (追加獎賞) (1 free 3Kingdom)

Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Took me 27 draws, but I finally got Guan Yu (Got Lu Bu at 9 and Cao Cao at 24). I have 7 Si Ma Yi and 7 Liu Bei now. Oh well, I've had better luck with these in the past, so I can't complain too much. Time to save up again!
(12-30-2016, 04:36 PM)Locke_Daemonfire Wrote: Took me 27 draws, but I finally got Guan Yu (Got Lu Bu at 9 and Cao Cao at 24).  I have 7 Si Ma Yi and 7 Liu Bei now.  Oh well, I've had better luck with these in the past, so I can't complain too much.  Time to save up again!

22 draws, no guan yu.. got my first liu bei on the 22nd draw. oh well, will probably save up and draw on the last day or something
(12-30-2016, 02:53 PM)Zel Wrote: Every movement I have recently made has been meticulously aimed to increase my diamond savings a bit so I could draw more times than I am normally able to. In the end, careful saving and micromanaging allowed me to draw 8 times, and those are really a huge lot for me. Ok then, this is what hard working got me:

8 draws:

• Sima Yi (x3)
  • Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao (x2)
  • Zhuge Liang (x2)
  • Sun Quan (x1)
They were all dupes of every single common filler card in the set! Boosted chance to get the rare ones out from a pool of 8 cards? Well, no single trace of them for me, and Liu Bei, which I didn't get either, wasn't even rare! Woohoo!

For those of you who got a Guan Yu or a Cao Cao or a Lu Bü, congratulations!

For those of you who got blatantly trolled, I feel you.

Sometimes it sucks. It is the luck of the draw.
On the Richman draw I had all of the cards except for one common. I spent 100 diamonds after having the rest of the set to get it. It is really money I can barely afford due to the fact I can be a bit of a completionist. To this day I stll regret not getting ZLE and Astaroth due to not spending dimes.
4 draw

2x Liu Bei
1x Sun Quan
1x ZGL

All dupes.... at least give me Qiao Sister, which is good with the Zhang Fei Craft...
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Yeap, not a good draw.

I was planning to not draw much and went a little overboard, ended up with 12 pulls. Got 2 cao cao the rest are all trash.

Will need to take it easy for a while now, no more diamonds.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
28 Draws:
  • Lu Bu - 3
  • Liu Bei - 6
  • Zhuge Lang - 9
  • Da Qiao - 3
  • Sun Quan - 4
  • Guan yu - 1
  • Cao Cao - 1
  • Sima - 1
Order of draws: