Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30th Dec Card Draw Bonus for 3 Kingdoms
6th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event “Determine the Draw”

Time: Dec 30 (Fri)
The time has come for you to summon the strongest warriors! A much higher chance for you to summon “Guan Yu”, “Cao Cao” and “Lü Bu” from “Heroes of the Empires” on this day! Get ready and welcome them!

ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Not ready, diamonds spent on Arena.

Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
Drew 11 times, no rares. Feeling pretty salty. I'm starting to think they haven't actually changed the rate despite this flashing 200% banner...

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-29-2016, 10:35 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: Not ready, diamonds spent on Arena.

then, is your credit card ready
How MH looks at Blitz:
(12-29-2016, 11:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Drew 11 times, no rares. Feeling pretty salty. I'm starting to think they haven't actually changed the rate despite this flashing 200% banner...

thats early. are you from australia?
How MH looks at Blitz:
(12-29-2016, 11:37 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 11:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Drew 11 times, no rares. Feeling pretty salty. I'm starting to think they haven't actually changed the rate despite this flashing 200% banner...

Yes. Between killerwombat and myself we have now drawn 22 times with no rares. I suggest staying away from this event at least until it hits midnight in HK. Perhaps Madhead stuffed up the time...

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-29-2016, 11:38 PM)aahlsy Wrote:

Yes. Between killerwombat and myself we have now drawn 22 times with no rares. I suggest staying away from this event at least until it hits midnight in HK. Perhaps Madhead stuffed up the time...

holy crap. Well I dont have much expectations anyway, was only planning to pull 3 or 4 times.
How MH looks at Blitz:
(12-29-2016, 11:36 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 10:35 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: Not ready, diamonds spent on Arena.

then, is your credit card ready

My dupes are waiting for me there anyways.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
Nah, we already drew them all for you

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

(12-29-2016, 11:38 PM)aahlsy Wrote:

Hm. Wish I saw this first.
5 draws
Sima Yi
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
Sima Yi
Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
Sima Yi

Will wait til later in the day.