Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 MH April Fools Pranks
Nah i got hideyoshi first pull feelsgoodmane

Retaking the vr Egyptian thing, between pr Primals and the madheads there are 19 empty spots, enough to fit VR Egyptian + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts + other 4 random cards (possibly madheads).

Also if you check the end of the index 1710,1715, 1716 = spots set aside on this patch for pr yog +material and a water human.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(04-02-2018, 08:29 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Retaking the vr Egyptian thing, between pr Primals and the madheads there are 19 empty spots, enough to fit VR Egyptian + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts + other 4 random cards (possibly madheads).

Also if you check the end of the index 1710,1715, 1716 = spots set aside on this patch for pr yog +material and a water human.
How do you know it's a water human?

I don't think they'd introduce VR and DW at the same time, and we already have proof of DW so VR probably won't be for a while. But I do think it's likely that they'll be next over Babylonians.

I'm not sure the AR and Companions amel will be happening this patch, but at least with the first it seems kind of unintentional, since they been giving out a lot of "hold on to your investitures" hints. Been a lot of hiccups what with Giemsa getting cancelled. Possibly they had to delay the investiture AR because they wanted to change it pretty significantly? Kind of expect it at the start of next patch. Not sure if Companions amel/PR will happen alongside it though.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
In the index you can filter by race +element +rarity.

Btw next week the event is a guild war Confused
Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Ugh. Not again. Well. I hope the card is decent? His name is Gao Changgong apparently, and he's a Three Kingdoms character, so I'm guessing he's the Water Human.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Placeholders (like card 1716) always show up as Water Human (they actually have the same stats as 2* Molly).

Card 1716 is PR Yog by the way.
Excellent, thanks for that info, i was already going /mehhhhhhhhh on my guild's fcb page about yet another water human card in this patch. I understand that there is still a chance for it to be a water human, but the chance for it to NOT be one is sweeter for me :p Smile
Leaders I'm MISSING
We've currently got 4 different 2* Water Humans in the index: 1346, 1349, 1586 and 1716. 1346 and 1349 are Water and Light Lionels, 1586 is an unknown boss card (between Leona and Houyi), and 1716 is PR Yog. 1710 doesn't seem to be a placeholder any more, but it's also not fitting the Water Human filter for me, so who knows.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Big Grin thanks for the recount, yeah water Lionel should be unveiled in these days and out next week, so it makes sense for it to be primed already.

1586 could then be related to the guild war, (although as Fauxy said, this patch has been quite on the bugged side so these trials could have been put as stop gaps and most plans of new cards postponed to 15.2)

Saw that they are giving points in arena for regular & pr Babylonians so I get how people think at their vr could be close by.

Thanks for indulging my conspiracy/future musings through the index peeps, much appreciated, and sorry for derailing this a bit.
Leaders I'm MISSING
VER EGYPTIAN JUST GOT TEASED ON FCB, just the art tho and just the borders (total tease yet recognizable)
Leaders I'm MISSING