Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2 second rune spinning time
How do we identify which card overwrite this 2 second rune spinning time for a stage.

AFAIK, Uncle Tuu and Cao Cao (unconfirm) overwrite (is this a bug or is is intended) this and why PR bablyon doesnt?

The rule of thumb is:
1) If it is extended BY X Seconds, it won't bypass 2 seconds spinning.
2) If it is extended TO X Seconds, it will bypass 2 seconds spinning.

Exception: Uncle Tuu's leader skill is designed to be able to bypass it. It is mentioned in the GNN when it is released but not mentioned in the description.

For Cao Cao, i am not really sure whether his leader skill can bypass it but its active which is extend TO 8 seconds, definitely can bypass.

Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313
(01-01-2017, 07:37 PM)Arigato Wrote: The rule of thumb is:
1) If it is extended BY X Seconds, it won't bypass 2 seconds spinning.
2) If it is extended TO X Seconds, it will bypass 2 seconds spinning.

Exception: Uncle Tuu's leader skill is designed to be able to bypass it. It is mentioned in the GNN when it is released but not mentioned in the description.

For Cao Cao, i am not really sure whether his leader skill can bypass it but its active which is extend TO 8 seconds, definitely can bypass.

I have just tested, Cao Cao leader skill does not bypass the 2 second spinning, his active does.

Thanks for the tips.

But if you're playing Dual Sirius (who the hell does), your spin time is extended to 2 seconds.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
(01-02-2017, 04:40 PM)Aoki Lapis Wrote: But if you're playing Dual Sirius (who the hell does)

You were still flogging that dead horse until recently.