Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Years Hiatus. Came back for hunter x hunter just like the author
(05-23-2018, 07:18 PM)Alson41999 Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 03:09 PM)Fauxy Wrote: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Attribute-Dark

I just made this so if you want to look at that for Artemis, that's something.

Pollux and SGB have received a new form of upgrade called an Awakening Recall (AR), which makes their use much more different than it must have been before.

Kaerf has covered your best possible teams. You might wanna look at Ori's list too to see which newer leaders might pique your interest.

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-2-Tier-list-14-5-2018
I think I am ultimately aiming for the balanced dark tean that you have mentioned except I would replace Osiris with Hel. Or is Osiris a must have tho you labelled it as 3 stars? Can I trade souls for Osiris in the soul exchange because it seems like I can?

Do you know the other three leaders besides azazoth in Ori's super leaders?

Thank you for helping a lowbie! Smile
The other three are Maya, Atlantis, and Tan Sanzang. All three are black cards (very rare draw that only enters the pool every couple of patches for a weeklong event), I kind of feel like TSZ has fallen off though and doesn't deserve that spot anymore, but the other two are very premium, widely considered among the most flexible leaders in the game, and I agree with Ori that Azathoth is the only diamond seal card who matches them for just sheer ability to power through whatever stage you put in front of them, with occasional no sells.

There is also a new black card, Pompeii, whose event you might have seen this week, but I'm guessing you didn't have the dimes to draw. Is okay if that's the case, but you'll wanna save up some dimes for the next draw period around August. Pompeii hasn't been out long enough that there's a solid opinion on how he holds up to the other Genesis series cards (Maya and Atlantis).

The Osiris in the soul exchange is a skin only. He's not necessary, those are just samples of what a good base team might look like. Build what's in your inventory and don't hold out for specific cards unless they're SMs or other similar cards that are 100% acquirable as long as the stage is open, sometimes cards that can be very common for others take a long time to get to you.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-23-2018, 07:33 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 07:18 PM)Alson41999 Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 03:09 PM)Fauxy Wrote: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Attribute-Dark

I just made this so if you want to look at that for Artemis, that's something.

Pollux and SGB have received a new form of upgrade called an Awakening Recall (AR), which makes their use much more different than it must have been before.

Kaerf has covered your best possible teams. You might wanna look at Ori's list too to see which newer leaders might pique your interest.

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-2-Tier-list-14-5-2018
I think I am ultimately aiming for the balanced dark tean that you have mentioned except I would replace Osiris with Hel. Or is Osiris a must have tho you labelled it as 3 stars? Can I trade souls for Osiris in the soul exchange because it seems like I can?

Do you know the other three leaders besides azazoth in Ori's super leaders?

Thank you for helping a lowbie! Smile
The other three are Maya, Atlantis, and Tan Sanzang. All three are black cards (very rare draw that only enters the pool every couple of patches for a weeklong event), I kind of feel like TSZ has fallen off though and doesn't deserve that spot anymore, but the other two are very premium, widely considered among the most flexible leaders in the game, and I agree with Ori that Azathoth is the only diamond seal card who matches them for just sheer ability to power through whatever stage you put in front of them, with occasional no sells.

There is also a new black card, Pompeii, whose event you might have seen this week, but I'm guessing you didn't have the dimes to draw. Is okay if that's the case, but you'll wanna save up some dimes for the next draw period around August. Pompeii hasn't been out long enough that there's a solid opinion on how he holds up to the other Genesis series cards (Maya and Atlantis).

The Osiris in the soul exchange is a skin only. He's not necessary, those are just samples of what a good base team might look like. Build what's in your inventory and don't hold out for specific cards unless they're SMs or other similar cards that are 100% acquirable as long as the stage is open, sometimes cards that can be very common for others take a long time to get to you.
Wow the soul exchange is a rip off...
Oh I seemed to have the required cards for atlantis team hmm.
Do you recognise this card?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What can I say. People like skins. The Ethereal Dragons in the Soul Exchange are real cards though.

That card is Andromeda, she's alright, but doesn't fit very well into any of the current water leaders in meta. She's a little better for elf teams, particularly Sakura, who really needs all the damage she can get.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|