Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Years Hiatus. Came back for hunter x hunter just like the author
Big Grin 
My main team before quitting is Pr Poseidon, 2xPr Pisces, Pr Cassandra and Non Pr Wenzhong. Now that I came back, every hard stage is like impossible. Any tips on which meta water cards to aim for since double pisces is kind of redundant? Or just any tips???

Thank you very much. Gam xia Gam xia.

upgrade that team and you should be fine (except for sm antigod or antiwater or hard sm)
-> vr pos Ar pisc pr cass Ar wen

UID 83.804.202
Poseidon needs to be VR'd. Remove the Pisces from the equation, VR Greeks have been reworked heavily and don't really want for too much conversion. I'd say Poseidon is the weakest of the greeks though, owing to general weaknesses in the water element.

How about post your inventory so we can give other suggestions?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
yes, sorry, I just gave the best suggestion knowing only that part of your inventory
UID 83.804.202
(05-23-2018, 01:53 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Poseidon needs to be VR'd. Remove the Pisces from the equation, VR Greeks have been reworked heavily and don't really want for too much conversion. I'd say Poseidon is the weakest of the greeks though, owing to general weaknesses in the water element.

How about post your inventory so we can give other suggestions?

https://imgur.com/a/EtdooKF
Oh I got artemis too. And Athena.
Any info on which water or dark cards to aim for that is non converter. Its like pollux and SGB is useless in this meta especially for dark greek team.
Any cards in mind that you can name to replace pisces. Zeus maybe?
Thanks once again!

(05-23-2018, 03:44 AM)Zero Wrote: yes, sorry, I just gave the best suggestion knowing only that part of your inventory

Thanks Zero. I am working on Vr Poseidon now. 
https://imgur.com/a/EtdooKF
Alot of chinese cards that seems to be outclasses by new chinese cards added =.=.
What water/dark card or any card to aim for? It seems converter is now bad.
Artemis | Edward | Pollux | Alma | Endor + Artemis should stand you well. The AR for Pollux and Alma turns them into very powerful boosters just by spinning, and their effects are permanent (Alma will trigger in any wave once you dissolve 5 runes), and their convert only guarantees more damage. You should farm a Hel from the Age of Heroic Spirits in the Void of the Realm (available after 7th seal, Hel stage only comes on Tuesdays once you've finished the rest of the story), as she gives an Artemis team insane healing. Khaos would be a good replacement for Endor when he next comes around.

Athena | Sagittarius | Shu | Ali Baba | Medusa + Athena would be a decent team to work at too. It's not as strong as Artemis with Pollux and Alma, but should stand you quite well.

Poseidon | Wen Zhong | Cassandra | Gondul | Beowulf (Fearless Warrior) + Poseidon is the Water setup I see here. As Fauxy said it's still the weakest of the three and doesn't have too much room for improvement, but it's still good.

Hold the rest of your diamonds until next version; the Hunter x Hunter collaboration should bring you some new toys to play with, since you don't have much else that's still in the meta right now. The second Friday (i.e. a bit over two weeks from now) is usually a day when the rare cards have an increased rate, so I would wait until then to make the best of your diamonds.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Attribute-Dark

I just made this so if you want to look at that for Artemis, that's something.

Pollux and SGB have received a new form of upgrade called an Awakening Recall (AR), which makes their use much more different than it must have been before.

Kaerf has covered your best possible teams. You might wanna look at Ori's list too to see which newer leaders might pique your interest.

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-2-Tier-list-14-5-2018
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(05-23-2018, 02:35 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Artemis | Edward | Pollux | Alma | Endor + Artemis should stand you well. The AR for Pollux and Alma turns them into very powerful boosters just by spinning, and their effects are permanent (Alma will trigger in any wave once you dissolve 5 runes), and their convert only guarantees more damage. You should farm a Hel from the Age of Heroic Spirits in the Void of the Realm (available after 7th seal, Hel stage only comes on Tuesdays once you've finished the rest of the story), as she gives an Artemis team insane healing. Khaos would be a good replacement for Endor when he next comes around.

Athena | Sagittarius | Shu | Ali Baba | Medusa + Athena would be a decent team to work at too. It's not as strong as Artemis with Pollux and Alma, but should stand you quite well.

Poseidon | Wen Zhong | Cassandra | Gondul | Beowulf (Fearless Warrior) + Poseidon is the Water setup I see here. As Fauxy said it's still the weakest of the three and doesn't have too much room for improvement, but it's still good.

Hold the rest of your diamonds until next version; the Hunter x Hunter collaboration should bring you some new toys to play with, since you don't have much else that's still in the meta right now. The second Friday (i.e. a bit over two weeks from now) is usually a day when the rare cards have an increased rate, so I would wait until then to make the best of your diamonds.

Pretty sure you meant Skogul instead on Gondul. Im gonna VR my poseidon so I can possibly do SM stages like Khaos. My dark team simply does not have enough materials to lvl right now. Or do you suggest I ditch water and just focus on the artemis team?

All hail Hunter x Hunter draws. Pls Gon Pls Hisoka Pls Killua Pls Leorio Pls Kurapika. 
But they only announced Gon, Kurapika and Leorio Sad

Thanks For your long ass reply brother. Im very thankful ^_^.
(05-23-2018, 03:09 PM)Fauxy Wrote: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Attribute-Dark

I just made this so if you want to look at that for Artemis, that's something.

Pollux and SGB have received a new form of upgrade called an Awakening Recall (AR), which makes their use much more different than it must have been before.

Kaerf has covered your best possible teams. You might wanna look at Ori's list too to see which newer leaders might pique your interest.

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-2-Tier-list-14-5-2018
I think I am ultimately aiming for the balanced dark tean that you have mentioned except I would replace Osiris with Hel. Or is Osiris a must have tho you labelled it as 3 stars? Can I trade souls for Osiris in the soul exchange because it seems like I can?

Do you know the other three leaders besides azazoth in Ori's super leaders?

Thank you for helping a lowbie! Smile