Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.4 - Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts(Region Lock)
(Yesterday, 01:03 PM)spacelion Wrote: Just a note : you do have to gamble a bit on the first day (10+ draws) because you will need OP cards for Arena bonus points. Although this particular series it happened to have Lionel as Arena bonus so not so needed.
I disagree with this. E.g. this time around I'm running ghroth leader, a bunch of random demons, ally Hiei and am still easily within top 500 (English). You still need to draw rares successfully but it can wait til rate up day.
At worst case, you run Lionel leader/ally and draw 1-2 times for filler commons. Don't need to do 10+ on day 1.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Fair enough. This one feels a bit weird because both Arena and Coliseum didn't require much of the Collab to hit leaderboard scores

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(8 hours ago)aahlsy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:03 PM)spacelion Wrote: Just a note : you do have to gamble a bit on the first day (10+ draws) because you will need OP cards for Arena bonus points. Although this particular series it happened to have Lionel as Arena bonus so not so needed.
I disagree with this. E.g. this time around I'm running ghroth leader, a bunch of random demons, ally Hiei and am still easily within top 500 (English). You still need to draw rares successfully but it can wait til rate up day.
At worst case, you run Lionel leader/ally and draw 1-2 times for filler commons. Don't need to do 10+ on day 1.

Same here, using Ghroth and ally Hiei and some random demon members in between is enough for you to get king in the arena. Granted you do need Ghroth, which is also another rare. For last patch I pulled 2-3 times to get hisoka during the first week and manage to get king too by using him as leader + Gon Ally. If you have a lot of cards leveled you can easily get king in arena by mixing up some random team composition, do 2-3 draws to get some filler/commons for bonuses.

The main trick I do when mixing up team comp is pretty simple, if during the no bonus week I could get about 3.3k points on average, why can't I get higher during weeks when there are bonuses by putting in some random members?

(Yesterday, 01:19 PM)Nighteleven Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:53 AM)mini_cow Wrote: I’m back after a 1 year hiatus  and I chanced upon this thread and something about 35 draws for TOP tier card being a scam etc.

I just came back from a game called final fantasy awakening. It was an awakening for me all right. To Ben honest 35 draws guaranteed for a gacha game is mighty generous. You could get it in 1 draw but worst case it’s 35. That’s insane. And 35 draws is just a little over 99 usd.

Just saying in some other games 99 usd gets you erm...1/10th of the op card. So yea...I’m back!

Welcome Back Mini_Cow, feels like you never left the game cause it's been a fast 1 year.

The game has been more interesting with more collab.

Hopefully they keep up the good content.

Not only the collabs are interesting, the new story stages (Iron age, age of heroic spirits), are quite enjoyable story-wise. The lore in TOS is actually quite interesting but they never really manage to bring it out and let players truly embrace it until these stages came out.

Big Grin Angel

(8 hours ago)spacelion Wrote: Fair enough. This one feels a bit weird because both Arena and Coliseum didn't require much of the Collab to hit leaderboard scores

Arena makes sense, because technically speaking, we don't have access to the collab, so we'd have less to work with for climbing the ranks. Coliseum makes a bit less sense, considering we technically don't have access to it either, so it's fair game there.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai