Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.4 - Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts(Region Lock)
(07-12-2018, 02:42 AM)dessed Wrote: For those that have Hiei...

I saw a 100k HP vid on RedKai channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UhVu5bd_0 , and there's still Mukuro to test with

(07-12-2018, 03:24 AM)HypesAndShafts Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 02:42 AM)dessed Wrote: For those that have Hiei...

I saw a 100k HP vid on RedKai channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UhVu5bd_0 , and there's still Mukuro to test with

arena 

I gues my problem is that since Hiei has so many uses, cd 5 dual rune and race convert, cd switch forms to make all runes count as dark and fire, and then EP 12 that is strong enough to kill any enemy we have seen so far (just that active and DC and he is hitting over 100 mil), but can be used defensively to heal as well, and I have a hard time finding a better replacement. Good problem to have.

Side note, Hiei Groth Circe Alibaba and that dark demon HP to 1 for 3x attack, I have done over 50 billion damage. Impractical, but fun.

If not in arena, Hsu's team is 63 or 67 thousand. Nothing to scoff at, for sure.

His other videos gave me the idea of ubume, human and demon attack x2.2, and if 3 attributes you also get damage minus 30%. Hiei Hiei Hiei PR Yog Ubume Hiei is a good team. Would need the be attacked for 22k or so to drop below half HP for Yog active once Ubume is active.
Hiei has a bug, here check my pos
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Oriceles-Meta-Analysis-15-4-Tier-List-11-7-2018?pid=283894#pid283894
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I no longer wait for new updates. Really disappointed with Madhead, they don't hide the intention to make players spend $$$ as much & as fast as possible. Every update is just a bunch of new cards. A guarantee of rare card after 35 draws is nothing but a way to suck more $$$.

Now PR, AR & VR belong to the past. Other interesting features, which made the fame of ToS, are fading away too.
[Image: 841a66da.jpg]
I have one question regarding Hiei's Leader skill on the 1.6x stat boost (HP, Attack, Recovery) for demons.

I am running dual Hiei with a full team of demons, and yes, there is a clear HP boost. But how about the Attack and Recovery boost?

I long pressed each of the card during battle but it only showed the original Attack values. As for recovery, I dissolve just a single combo of heart rune and the recovery value was only the base value.

Is there a bug on this or....?

Anyone knows more about this?
Attack boosts are added to attack multipliers.
Still just FYI the bug was recognized by ToS on Facebook so be careful to use the leader transformation and everything else first.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(07-12-2018, 05:37 PM)kukingkong Wrote: I no longer wait for new updates. Really disappointed with Madhead, they don't hide the intention to make players spend $$$ as much & as fast as possible. Every update is just a bunch of new cards. A guarantee of rare card after 35 draws is nothing but a way to suck more $$$.

Now PR, AR & VR belong to the past. Other interesting features, which made the fame of ToS, are fading away too.

35 draws is not for sucking more money. Would you rather draw 35 times to guarantee the super jackpot or draw 35 times and got nothing at all ? It's just like prologues, many people draw so much and couldn't get azathoth. I'm thankful they added 35 draw mechanic. Also, if you buy the monthly package every pack, you're guaranteed to get at least 100 diamonds per patch. You can pretty much skip a patch and can draw for jackpot next. 

Also mh did the collab for Hxh and yyh to bring some childhood memories in our game (as stated on their Facebook message) and obviously the contract with them is not cheap and difficult to get. 

Another thing, Mh 5th anniversary is one of the best, if not the best anniversary event you can ask for any game. Seriously, a free azathoth, we should be thankful for that. 

I'll leave it at that, whether someone stay in the game or quit, it's their decisions. 
(07-12-2018, 11:57 PM)attanond Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:37 PM)kukingkong Wrote: I no longer wait for new updates. Really disappointed with Madhead, they don't hide the intention to make players spend $$$ as much & as fast as possible. Every update is just a bunch of new cards. A guarantee of rare card after 35 draws is nothing but a way to suck more $$$.

35 draws is not for sucking more money. Would you rather draw 35 times to guarantee the super jackpot or draw 35 times and got nothing at all ? It's just like prologues, many people draw so much and couldn't get azathoth. I'm thankful they added 35 draw mechanic. Also, if you buy the monthly package every pack, you're guaranteed to get at least 100 diamonds per patch. You can pretty much skip a patch and can draw for jackpot next. 

Also mh did the collab for Hxh and yyh to bring some childhood memories in our game (as stated on their Facebook message) and obviously the contract with them is not cheap and difficult to get. 

Another thing, Mh 5th anniversary is one of the best, if not the best anniversary event you can ask for any game. Seriously, a free azathoth, we should be thankful for that. 

I'll leave it at that, whether someone stay in the game or quit, it's their decisions. 

Another thing to mention would be ancient coins.  So these coins are a free reward based on how much u draw.  Sure u can get a dupe but they are free.  Also ancient coin trading.

The only complaint i have is that they did not implement these features soon enough so rip all my diamonds from 2014 to 2016.  I should have all black cards if they count my past draws.

We worked hard to tell ppl to pick azathoth or daoloth for 5 year draw.  If u picked cornflower or some other minimal card over them then i see why u might not be happy.  I still think daoloth is an S card.  No one can do what he can to beat hard stages fast.  I would not trade him for maya, tsz, atlantis, Pompeii maybe even combined trade.  Anyhow u got to pick.

You can wait till rate up if u are blowing ur chances on day1 and not getting all cards.  No one is forcing u to go the hard road.  If u dont look forward to the new patch then just wait till rate up.  There is even a second rate up if u miss.