Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.4 - Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts(Region Lock)
VPN is still so unreliable for me. :/
Some days I get in, some days I don't.
I can't switch in and out instantaneously.

Last time I got locked out for nearly the entire final rate up weekend. Really hope that doesn't happen again.  Sad

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Kurama is like the Izanagi of this set - not the 1% rare but the breakout star card

I'm having fun testing him with a bunch of Demons and Elves

ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(07-09-2018, 09:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: VPN conditions are different this time around - there's no longer a 6-hour lockout period. You can get in/out of YYH at any time by switching your VPN on/off.

How do you manage this? I was still locked out for a few hours despite having turned on VPN before turning on TOS until 4pm, which was when I can switch to the HxH stuff last patch. oO

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
What VPN is everyone using? I haven't had problems since I switched to SecureVPN.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Tunnelbear on Android.

I will note that on iOS I have been unable to even login on this patch. Previously Tunnelbear also worked.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(07-10-2018, 07:01 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Tunnelbear on Android.

I will note that on iOS I have been unable to even login on this patch. Previously Tunnelbear also worked.

Be very careful with tunnelbear as it has the tendency to show that it connected you to Hong Kong / Singapore, meanwhile google ip tracking shows location as USA or Greece, so restart is needed to connect on right server.

Im using secureVPN from discord and it works.
I keep using the same version of VPN Master free that I used last patched, slightly upgraded with easy less ads and it has been flawless.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
I’m in Australia, and I used PIA (Private Internet access) for the previous collab, set to Hong Kong, no issues! Likewise no problems so far with latest update.
For those that have Hiei, would it be crazy to have a team of 6 Hiei? Since when you change him you get everything counts as dark and fire, I could just change him and get that every turn for 6 turns, plus his conversion skill before he changes forms, plus his EP 12 active is strong enough to kill just about anything, or, since damage you take will be changed to hp, I could live though any attack (works for multiple hits in same round too). Over 28k hp and heals well too.

Madhead decided to troll me with 5 of his card, and I actually have trouble coming up with a card that is better than him. Groth is fun but cd 10 and overkill, and Hiei has multiples ways to be used. PR Yog is nice, but to me Hiei has more utility.
(07-12-2018, 02:42 AM)dessed Wrote: For those that have Hiei, would it be crazy to have a team of 6 Hiei? Since when you change him you get everything counts as dark and fire, I could just change him and get that every turn for 6 turns, plus his conversion skill before he changes forms, plus his EP 12 active is strong enough to kill just about anything, or, since damage you take will be changed to hp, I could live though any attack (works for multiple hits in same round too). Over 28k hp and heals well too.

Madhead decided to troll me with 5 of his card, and I actually have trouble coming up with a card that is better than him. Groth is fun but cd 10 and overkill, and Hiei has multiples ways to be used. PR Yog is nice, but to me Hiei has more utility.

I got him and am unsure which way to go too. I have Yog and Lancelot for enchantresses, no Ghroth, and I'm really not sure what to do with the rest of the slots. Shyplant seems unnecessary given Hiei's HP. The only other off-race card I would wanna consider is Daji, but I have Feng Chih Hen who can replace her and get the stat buffs, though Daji has the spin time from dragonware. I guess we have to hope Mukuro is worth stacking multiples of?

Rider Knap might be fun for even more HP, but I dunno if she's worth.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|