Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.4 - Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts(Region Lock)
It's not an issue; you're not meant to be able to keep levelling up.

"8. The EXP obtained when using Trial Tickets will not exceed the current top Grade."

Source: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/14315#content-area

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Yes, arena tickets are catch up system, and if you never missed or lost a single arena trial, you won't be able to go above the current maximum rank.

But for those who lost or missed a week of arenas, they will enable to catch up to max rank.

Why is Koenma humannnn? He's literally named for (and is the son of) Enma, the king of hell. And dark too, and an unnecessary heart converter. I guess someone had to pick the short straw.

Kuwabara is a filler card for people who are starting this patch or are relatively nooby, for Yusuke teams. Is he better than existing cards, no. Is he decent for people who don't have cards like Mordiggian or M&M? Yes, so at least he's better than Leorio.

Seal will be Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, Koenma, Mukuro, Raizen? Where is Genkai. LOL I'm getting into this series because I remember more about it than I do HxH.

Elder Toguro deets are out, someone translate for me pretty please uwu: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1915418695215307/?hc_ref=ARTyzq69S8FCCP4r46Yw6NpbeDxsQ7R5wtnDNrClhKiuu6GnRBz7icoPewy0cCe0sMQ&fref=nf

ALSO PR ANIMAL COMPANIONS INCOMING: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1758941194184930&set=p.1758941194184930&type=3&theater

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
PR and then AR Suzuko / Haza ? Interdasting
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Oops sorry for the mistranslation, should have read properly...
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

KaerfNomekop Wrote:Also excited to see our first Race-changing card in Yusuke. I've been hoping for something like that ever since Scholar fusions and later Switching were introduced.

I had thought Kurama was going to be one too, since he's got a human form. But then again his leader skill wouldn't work until he switched.

wong ah neh Wrote:Crimson grace like active but x4. He gonna last for longer time.

For some reason when I read his active's "When enemies are defeated, then the round will not be counted.", I thought that it meant that the round won't be counted towards ranking/arena calculation. Your explanation made much more sense..

Fauxy Wrote:Damn is it just self? Whole team goes out the window if so. 16x is way too low, though I guess Khaos gets by with less...

Kurama has a team skill where all attributive runes possess effects of all attributes, which'll probably make up for his lower multiplier. Comparing with Arthur's all attributive runes = 15% light, Kurama's seems to be much better?

Some member ideas for Kurama I'd like to try out:
Papaver - Kurama's "all runes = 50+50% hearts" will easily let you recover to max, so there isn't any drawbacks.
Dark Xi - if my understanding is correct, since dark = earth then it doesn't really matter what attribute the transferred-from-heart runes are. However she won't get the multiplier from Kurama's EP8 skill, and her HP's quite low since she's a pretty old card.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

(07-07-2018, 11:01 AM)aahlsy Wrote: It's not an issue; you're not meant to be able to keep levelling up.

"8. The EXP obtained when using Trial Tickets will not exceed the current top Grade."

Source: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/14315#content-area

(07-07-2018, 04:15 PM)vespher Wrote: Yes, arena tickets are catch up system, and if you never missed or lost a single arena trial, you won't be able to go above the current maximum rank.

But for those who lost or missed a week of arenas, they will enable to catch up to max rank.

Thanks for the clarifications!
 Big Grin Angel

(07-07-2018, 05:04 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Why is Koenma humannnn? He's literally named for (and is the son of) Enma, the king of hell. And dark too, and an unnecessary heart converter. I guess someone had to pick the short straw.

Kuwabara is a filler card for people who are starting this patch or are relatively nooby, for Yusuke teams. Is he better than existing cards, no. Is he decent for people who don't have cards like Mordiggian or M&M? Yes, so at least he's better than Leorio.

Seal will be Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, Koenma, Mukuro, Raizen? Where is Genkai. LOL I'm getting into this series because I remember more about it than I do HxH.

Elder Toguro deets are out, someone translate for me pretty please uwu: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1915418695215307/?hc_ref=ARTyzq69S8FCCP4r46Yw6NpbeDxsQ7R5wtnDNrClhKiuu6GnRBz7icoPewy0cCe0sMQ&fref=nf

ALSO PR ANIMAL COMPANIONS INCOMING: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1758941194184930&set=p.1758941194184930&type=3&theater

For 1 Round, the first attack received will not lead to your defeat. In the next Round, randomly convert 6 runes into Dark runes and Enchant the board.

I like him, since defeat immunity is always useful, even though Demons have access to a few DCs with defeat immunity. Everything else that comes with it is just icing on the cake.

BTW, if you're asking if Genkai is in the Seal or not, she is. If you're asking why she hasn't been revealed yet, IDK.

Something worth noting is that it appears as though the three rares will no longer be able to activate their respective combo skill after Switching.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
(07-07-2018, 10:52 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: Kurama has a team skill where all attributive runes possess effects of all attributes, which'll probably make up for his lower multiplier. Comparing with Arthur's all attributive runes = 15% light, Kurama's seems to be much better?
I mean, it's doable but I'm not sure how it'll hold up with elf and demon stats and no defense beyond an HP multiplier that will probably only get the team to about 20k-ish. Kurama seems to be designed to be a high RCV defensive team, like the Perrennials, but not having tumbler will make him a much riskier team than them, and not capable of doing the amazing 60k hit stalls that they can. Which is why I'm hoping for something special in the amel, but we haven't gotten so lucky with that recently.

At the moment, Yusuke seems like he deserves his top spot, the other two are kinda iffy for me.

(07-08-2018, 12:01 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: BTW, if you're asking if Genkai is in the Seal or not, she is. If you're asking why she hasn't been revealed yet, IDK.

Something worth noting is that it appears as though the three rares will no longer be able to activate their respective combo skill after Switching.
Hmm, well, we already got a trash card in Koenma, so I hope whatever's left isn't terrible.

Yeah, the combinations seem awfully weak anyway. But it's still too unclear, and the patch is already a day away.

I guess it's time to prep the VPNs. I hope PR Companions isn't too far into the patch, I have all of them but Suzuko. EDIT: Have updated first post with leaked portraits of all PR Companions.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Amelioration in nothing special this time:
1786/1787:
1: Monster's HP +185
2: If a group of 3 or more Runestones are dissolved in the column below the Monster, Team Recovery +10% for that Round (Runestones dissolved when dropping would not trigger the effect).
3: Monster's Attack +125<br>Monster's Recovery +35
4: If a group of 3 or more Runestones are dissolved in the column below the Monster, Team Attack +10% for that Round (Runestones dissolved when dropping would not trigger the effect).

1788/1789:
1: Monster's Attack +60
2: If a group of 3 or more Runestones are dissolved in the column below the Monster, Team Recovery +10% for that Round (Runestones dissolved when dropping would not trigger the effect).
3: Monster's HP +125
4: If a group of 4 or more Runestones are dissolved in the column below the Monster, Team Attack +10% for that Round (Runestones dissolved when dropping would not trigger the effect).

1790/1791:
1: Monster's HP +125
3: Monster's Attack +120<br>Monster's Recovery +100
4: If a group of 3 or more Runestones are dissolved in the column below the Monster, Team Attack +10% for that Round (Runestones dissolved when dropping would not trigger the effect).

1792:
4: If a group of 4 or more Runestones are dissolved in the column below the Monster, Team Attack +10% for that Round (Runestones dissolved when dropping would not trigger the effect).

1793/1794:
1: Monster's HP +125
3: Monster's Attack +150<br>Monster's Recovery +20

1795:
1: Monster's Attack +100
3: Monster's HP +100

1796:

1797:
1: Monster's Attack +100
3: Monster's HP +100

Not sure who's which card but the boost is pretty similar for each card anyway.