Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.4 - Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts(Region Lock)
Some small errors:
- Yusuke's EP10 conversion for the next round only affects Humans/Demons/Elves, not all columns.
- Hiei's leader skill gives Team ATK 4x and a further Demon HP, ATK and REC 1.6x.
- Hiei's EP6 convert produces Enchanted Demon runes, not regular runes.
- Kurama's switching CD reduction only doesn't affect other unswitched Kurama(s).

I'm So Super Stoked to finally get an Earth Elf leader that's also a converter! The 1.69x HP ought to add some bulk, and the team has access to some very fun combinations: Ghroth + Paperwhite, Rakshasa + Daji, Meruem and lieutenants.

Also excited to see our first Race-changing card in Yusuke. I've been hoping for something like that ever since Scholar fusions and later Switching were introduced.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(07-06-2018, 11:07 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Some small errors:
- Yusuke's EP10 conversion for the next round only affects Humans/Demons/Elves, not all columns.
- Hiei's leader skill gives Team ATK 4x and a further Demon HP, ATK and REC 1.6x.
- Hiei's EP6 convert produces Enchanted Demon runes, not regular runes.
- Kurama's switching CD reduction only doesn't affect other unswitched Kurama(s).

Thanks, did the translation ASAP so people could start discussing!  Big Grin

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

So for Yusuke and Hiei's leader skill to work, the team must contain at least 1 elf, 1 demon and 1 human? So for example I cannot make a full demon team for Hiei? or Demon Human team for Yusuke?

(07-07-2018, 12:03 AM)Altialice Wrote: So for Yusuke and Hiei's leader skill to work, the team must contain at least 1 elf, 1 demon and 1 human? So for example I cannot make a full demon team for Hiei? or Demon Human team for Yusuke?

That is correct. The wording is a bit weird.

However, for Iron Fan Princess, her leader skill specifically said "When the Team consists of only Earth Demons, or Earth Gods and Earth Demons, Team Attack x 3.5; for every 4 groups of Runestones dissolved, 3 Earth Runestones will be generated." 

Here you have a choice of using demons, or demons and gods.

(07-07-2018, 12:41 AM)Max_LKC Wrote: According to one of the famous youtuber hsu, he says that it is possible to put a full team of demons/elves/humans.

Edit: Actually I'm not sure, since MH keeps changing stuff and descriptions are weird. In the past, with that kind of description you need 1 of each demon, elf, and human.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Team ideas? I'd like to do:

Yusuke - Kurapika - Andromeda - Salonbus/Y'golonac/Raizen (we don't know what he does yet but maybe) - Shuta/Louis + Yusuke.

and

Kurama - Shyplant - Daji - Welwitschia - Andromeda + Kurama.

or

Kurama - Shyplant - Feng Chih Hen - Andromeda - Paperwhite + Kurama.

I love elves and I want demons to be good, so I am actually excited. But I kind of hope Kurama's Amel 4 is tumbler or damage reduction lol, because I'm not sure 1.69x HP is gonna cut it... No Hiei teams yet, if my interpretation of your posts was right, he seems kinda bad because only demons get the extra buffs, so you have to carry around elves and humans as dead weight.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
According to one of the famous youtuber hsu, he says that it is possible to put a full team of demons/elves/humans.
 Big Grin Angel

I'm pretty hype for this colabs.
All 3 rares are good but kurama is in my 1st rate target.
Crimson grace like active but x4. He gonna last for longer time.
Sorry ignore my post. Chinese wording means self atk not team atk.
Damn is it just self? Whole team goes out the window if so. 16x is way too low, though I guess Khaos gets by with less...
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Yeah, Kurama's persistent buff is only Self ATK, didn't notice that one in Carlos' post.

Yusuke and Hiei are both mentioned to have free combination for their leader skills (可混合搭配), so they should be able to run with a single race. Kurama on the the other hand doesn't seem to have that possibility.

https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1913943272029516/
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1913941128696397/

Koenma's and Kuwabara's details were released too.

Koenma
Dark Human
Leader: When the team contains 5 attributes, Team ATK 3.5x.
Active (CD7): For 1 turn, damage received -90%. Convert 5 runes into Hearts (Water and Earth have priority).

Kuwabara
Light Human
Leader: When the team contains 5 attributes, Team ATK 3.5x.
Active (CD6): Convert the columns under Leader and Ally into runes of their attribute. If Leader and Ally are YYH characters, Team ATK 1.8x.

https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/posts/1913750538715456

Our first biweekly is Jin, who's Earth.
Active (CD8): Arrange all Earth runes from the top left corner downward [like Killua]. For 1 turn, for every column in which 5 or more runes are dissolved, 2 Earth Elf runes will be generated.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Anyone encountered an issue this time the arena trial ticket doesn't let you go up one extra rank? I've completed every arena challenge since release and used every arena trial ticket so far.
 Big Grin Angel