Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.4 - Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho + PR Companions of Mystical Beasts(Region Lock)
Well, I maxed botan just in case too & the 5 championships.

My team recommendation is
Kurama Ghroth Hiei Yomi & the dark demon pili puppet, ally Kurama.
The dark demon is in case of OoD, I suck at 7 initial combos without +spin time. Yomi is required for younger Toguro (hp +Kurama dmg)

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
So after 187 "lucky" draws, I've only gotten 1 PR material (which was on the 40th draw).. anyone with better odds? At least there were 3 harpies within those draws

ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

(08-04-2018, 09:08 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: So after 187 "lucky" draws, I've only gotten 1 PR material (which was on the 40th draw).. anyone with better odds? At least there were 3 harpies within those draws

I bought all prizes so 118, 000 points went on them. Had 411, 650 points in total which means I got 73 lucky draws. From those draws I got 2 PR materials. I did not count harpies so can't comment on that.

Biggest complaint on this was not being able to make a multiple purchase of them.
I preferred this to JO as it was quicker and more predictable.
I prefer the ongoing levels (seals, void etc) and Lost Relic stages and am not a fan of the special events that require me to play for a significant amount of time each week. The game has felt quite hectic for me lately.