Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.1 Update Contents
Other smaller updates:
- Introduction of "Trial Ticket" to (I assume) catch up on Arena Grades in case you missed one. You can buy them and get them as reward.
- They changed a couple of Crash Fever skill names, a sign that it's coming next version?

Water Lionel with pr Yog, Smidolon, earth member, light member preferably one off the two has an enchanted like effect (Ubume could work) and Khaos ally is something I want to try. Okay this could work with earth Lionel too but it looks more useful with water Lionel.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Change Ubume for Shyplant since Ubume only boosts human and demons :/

(btw I do recommend Ubume with Zhurong, trading 1 fire human rune for that dual effect is worth it)

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
MH played the players like a fiddle with Ubume, everyone was expecting it to be for XHD (similarly with Smidolon and Metazord but Kyo was another reason to farm and it was cheaper plus a skill lvl 10 one) but it's great for pr Yog. Can add Khaos (extra stats and great active) for a mostly farmable team!

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Yeah, I'm enjoying Ubume in Zhurong, Groth and have a slot set aside for it on my Yog (heck I used it on the keeper's trial Smile ), wish it didn't have such a restricted use case.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
April 11 Update: Some new leader skills, and White Faced Vixen. We've seen these skills before, the update just filled in variants for the attributes that didn't have them yet.

[ATR] ATK 5x
[ATR] ATK 3x; coins earned +75% (stacks)
[ATR] and Elf ATK and REC 3x; all runes are 25% Heart (stacks)
Elf ATK 4x; if Elf runes are dissolved, Elf ATK 1.5x more
[ATR] ATK 2.5x. When the bottom row is cleared, Self ATK 3x more; if leader and ally are the same, Self ATK 9x instead
[ATR] ATK 2x; for each Demon in the team, max HP -5% and multiplier +0.5x, up to max HP -30% and 5x ATK
Team REC 1.5x; as spinning time spent increases, Team REC decreases and [ATR] ATK increases, up to 4.5x ATK and 0x REC if no time is left
Light Demon ATK 3.5x; for each group of Light dissolved, +0.5x, up to 5x with 3 groups
Dark ATK 2.5x and Dark Demon ATK 3.5x; Dark Damage on Light enemies increases
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)