Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.1 Update Contents
(03-14-2018, 06:13 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:01 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 09:16 AM)Glune Wrote: Well time for me to start the slime hell then brb farming the shitty slimes

Slime hell is nothing compared to Clairaudient hell. See you there for several years.

Clairaudient is easy in seal 8. One of the stages is a guaranteed drop, sometimes 2. Easier than slimes.

There's only two waves that the Dark one appears in, one beside the Earth one and another alongside Fire, Earth, AND Light ones, so there's actually no guaranteed drop for either Earth or Dark (the only two I really care about maxing soon); only Water, Fire and Light have waves that guarantee drops of them. Believe me, I went through that week after week when it was at 5 stamina. I also want to get additional copies of the 5* forms just in case of a better-statted Water/Fire/Earth/Light/Dark Human/God/Demon/Dragon/Elf/Beast/Machina that uses the same active. Ergo, 5 x 7 x 3 = 105 maxed little devotees, or 1575 total (excluding possible extra jumps, the 525 Baby Harpies, the soulstones and evolve materials needed etc.).

Slimes, on the other hand, are found all over the place, as are Dragons and Nymphs, and you can even use the little Taoties and Zhuques from FPS and guild missions in the islands. Nah. Slime hell is nothing compared to Devotee hell.

(03-14-2018, 01:59 PM)put1572 Wrote: They could've made Wen Zhong like the witches or given him a multiplier based on the number of water runes dissolved, but noooo, they just had to complicate things.

Aaaanyway back on topic - I won't be too disappointed if Wen Zhong only gains this CD reduction. Having just come out of farming Hel using AR Red Boy, I don't think a CD3 toggle is going to be all that weak. Atlantis and Poseidon should be happy. I actually prefer this to a deactivation, as it's a slightly more skill-oriented requirement that lets you keep the effect up the wave before a neutralize.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(03-14-2018, 06:33 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:59 PM)put1572 Wrote: They could've made Wen Zhong like the witches or given him a multiplier based on the number of water runes dissolved, but noooo, they just had to complicate things.

Aaaanyway back on topic - I won't be too disappointed if Wen Zhong only gains this CD reduction. Having just come out of farming Hel using AR Red Boy, I don't think a CD3 toggle is going to be all that weak. Atlantis and Poseidon should be happy. I actually prefer this to a deactivation, as it's a slightly more skill-oriented requirement that lets you keep the effect up the wave before a neutralize.
Well when you put it that way, I guess it's okay-ish. Indeed, the CD reduction makes it potentially faster than adding a toggle like the witches, just that it's another added condition piling up on top of enemy skills. Sure you don't lose anything if you fail to dissolve all water but you don't gain anything either. I guess I just wanted a more surefire way of improving the active skill. Also it's weird that his condition is the same as YJ when their skills are nothing alike. Red boy and YJ have their similarities, both being boosters and all, but WZ just feels out of place here. I'd argue that Atlantis would benefit more from a toggle skill since you get his CD reduction perks from deactivating and reactivating but that's just a minor point that's only exclusive to Atlantis. We'll just have to see how it plays out I guess.  

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
I gotta agree with Kaerf, Slimes are easy, clairvoyants were  the reason I never actually used my SGB, when I was grinding painfully slow his skills Baphomet PR happened, and after that the Stat +slight dmg difference just wasn't worth the trouble of the grind + PR.

Slimes on the other hand I used to  farm the 1* version on 3 Stam days, evolving them takes no real time nor resources as you should have a crapload surplus of swords and 6k xp feeders. It has been effective enough for me to the point that I have all slime related cards skill maxed with extra skill maxed feeders ready.

That said I will agree that SGB will be weak if it is a self boost with a condition such as HP less than maxed. 

I'll disagree with the Dipankara one being worthless because someone doesn't want to use him on Sakura, not everyone got Kyo /Pollux and those persons may indeed be glad about the option. It could be better but still a decent free boost since turn 1. 

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(03-14-2018, 06:33 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 06:13 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:01 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 09:16 AM)Glune Wrote: Well time for me to start the slime hell then brb farming the shitty slimes

Slime hell is nothing compared to Clairaudient hell. See you there for several years.

Clairaudient is easy in seal 8. One of the stages is a guaranteed drop, sometimes 2. Easier than slimes.

There's only two waves that the Dark one appears in, one beside the Earth one and another alongside Fire, Earth, AND Light ones, so there's actually no guaranteed drop for either Earth or Dark (the only two I really care about maxing soon); only Water, Fire and Light have waves that guarantee drops of them. Believe me, I went through that week after week when it was at 5 stamina. I also want to get additional copies of the 5* forms just in case of a better-statted Water/Fire/Earth/Light/Dark Human/God/Demon/Dragon/Elf/Beast/Machina that uses the same active. Ergo, 5 x 7 x 3 = 105 maxed little devotees, or 1575 total (excluding possible extra jumps, the 525 Baby Harpies, the soulstones and evolve materials needed etc.).

Slimes, on the other hand, are found all over the place, as are Dragons and Nymphs, and you can even use the little Taoties and Zhuques from FPS and guild missions in the islands. Nah. Slime hell is nothing compared to Devotee hell.

I must be misremembering. There isn't a stage with 2 that I could find. It didn't take me long to Max my SGB, maybe a week, but I must have run the stage a lot.
well fuck idk slime hell and devotee hell its all a farming hell experience xd
You can get Devotees from the Sindhu TMs now, I find their drop rate is okay, but not 100%, so might be just luck.

I still think Wen Zhong deserves more than a CD reduction. At least like, drop human runes or something. I was really hoping for water=heart to help fix Sun Ce, but I guess not every card is gonna get the royal treatment. No-one uses Armstrong still, after all, and very few people use Gallio and Carrie.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(03-14-2018, 08:30 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You can get Devotees from the Sindhu TMs now, I find their drop rate is okay, but not 100%, so might be just luck.

I still think Wen Zhong deserves more than a CD reduction. At least like, drop human runes or something. I was really hoping for water=heart to help fix Sun Ce, but I guess not every card is gonna get the royal treatment. No-one uses Armstrong still, after all, and very few people use Gallio and Carrie.

AR buffs seem proportionate to how hard each card's extra stage was. I say hard but all old stages are easy now so perhaps it's more like the card whose stages gives more fruitful rewards get better buffs. If it really follows this pattern, maybe we'll be able to predict to scope of the improvement each card will get. We've seen Pollux and Alma get the royal treatment and the reward for clearing their extra is 5 dimes. Similarly, the buffs to Aries and Sagi were pretty good as well and the rewards from their stage was a Harpy. Of course there might be hidden goodies here and there as in the case of Luna and Virgo. 

Going by this logic, RD and JZY should be the stars for this AR and although I'm not entirely convinced of RD's worth yet, going by the current translation JZY definitely looks strong and YJ might very well be a hidden gem.   
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
CD reduction on WZ makes him really good on an atlantis team now that he can be activated quicker and withou too much of a worry for reset stages.
(03-14-2018, 09:05 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 08:30 PM)Fauxy Wrote: You can get Devotees from the Sindhu TMs now, I find their drop rate is okay, but not 100%, so might be just luck.

AR buffs seem proportionate to how hard each card's extra stage was. I say hard but all old stages are easy now so perhaps it's more like the card whose stages gives more fruitful rewards get better buffs. If it really follows this pattern, maybe we'll be able to predict to scope of the improvement each card will get. We've seen Pollux and Alma get the royal treatment and the reward for clearing their extra is 5 dimes. Similarly, the buffs to Aries and Sagi were pretty good as well and the rewards from their stage was a Harpy. Of course there might be hidden goodies here and there as in the case of Luna and Virgo. 

Going by this logic, RD and JZY should be the stars for this AR and although I'm not entirely convinced of RD's worth yet, going by the current translation JZY definitely looks strong and YJ might very well be a hidden gem.   
The extra attacks are nice, I just don't think there's a leader that fits. Yeah, Sakura, but it's really not gonna be a thing I think, since her multiplier is so low you might as well run double Dipankara and get 6x fire and 8 extra attacks. 4 extra attacks is not quite 5x because each of those is going to be reduced by defense. He's gonna be like Alma, I think where, she's good but she's not really all purpose in the same way as Pollux because there are some dark teams that aren't gonna be able to dissolve groups of 5 dark every turn.

Jiang Ziya seems to be the king of this AR, and may replace ML in Maya and Apollo. But we're all still talking theoretically. The FE Primal Greeks datamined skills were tweaked from 18+ runes to get the full multiplier to just 12+ which is super significant. So maybe all this is pointless lol.

I'm hoping because the last AR was almost one after the other (there was a patch between them? I can't remember), that AR Hyakki Yagyo will follow soon. But I'm getting ahead of myself.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Yep, anything can change, but it's interesting to read the discussions.

One thing I forgot to mention is Dragonware for the Norns and Egyptian Gods, not sure they will be implemented this version but they added the graphics which ull upload shortly.