Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15.1 Update Contents
(03-13-2018, 03:07 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Are the AR Skills visible? Ahhh, I'm so excited.

This is the first thing that came up when I googled Kuji: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuji-in

Maybe a 9-draw of some kind?

If I had to guess, I'd say that looks about right, if only because it was vaguely mentioned in Kara no Kyoukai as some sort of Buddhist mantra. XD

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
A few references to Kuji I also found is that it has a pool list (which in this context I think means the cards you have drawn) and also a counter for the number of times you have reset 'the draw' (there's a max to how often you can reset the draw). A draw is 5 diamonds and gives 5 ancient coins.

As for the AR:
- Water/Earth: when all runes of self attribute are dissolved (first batch only), own CD -2
- For every heart combo, launch an extra fire attack up to 4 extra attacks (must be for Randeng)
- If HP=100%, self attack x4 (for Jiang? - it's the 4th skill in the list)
- If HP<100%, self attack x4 (for SGB? - it's the 5th skill in the list)

Again, all info might change in another update.

I'm waiting for Amel of the Companions of Mystical Beasts, which should happen on this patch.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(03-14-2018, 02:37 AM)joetjef Wrote: A few references to Kuji I also found is that it has a pool list (which in this context I think means the cards you have drawn) and also a counter for the number of times you have reset 'the draw' (there's a max to how often you can reset the draw). A draw is 5 diamonds and gives 5 ancient coins.

As for the AR:
- Water/Earth: when all runes of self attribute are dissolved (first batch only), own CD -2
- For every heart combo, launch an extra fire attack up to 4 extra attacks (must be for Randeng)

Huh  So the pool for Kuji is cards you've drawn?

That's so disappointing if that's all Wen Zhong gets. Kinda acceptable for YJ though, makes him very similar to Sagittarius. DP is eh, because if they're not giving him more multiplier then it's not all that, and there's no other fire team that's going to fit him and dissolve that many hearts combos.

JZ is not bad. He's basically an alternative ML that doesn't get reset? Quite good in Maya with her high recovery and hearts as damage runes. Dunno about SGB, these kinds of HP<100% skills tend to be too risky to work. I mean, I'm presuming with both of them that the 4x is dependent on your HP after recovery is factored for the turn and not before, so the tables might be turned.

I hope they get some tweaking like Primal did, especially Wen Zhong. Kinda don't wanna accept that he's the dunce of the Investiture ARs.

@Revdarian: Maybe they'll give them PR and Amel at the same time? Cuz it has to happen soon, they're the only series left. Unless they decide to sneak a F2P VR like VR Norns or VR Chinese/Western Beasts in there or something.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Dipankara actually could be used in Sakura for a +4(5x total) from first round.

And yeah I am excited about their prospect as far as pr goes on the coming patches... Since I finally completed the series.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Well time for me to start the slime hell then brb farming the shitty slimes
(03-14-2018, 09:16 AM)Glune Wrote: Well time for me to start the slime hell then brb farming the shitty slimes

Slime hell is nothing compared to Clairaudient hell. See you there for several years.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(03-14-2018, 02:37 AM)joetjef Wrote: A few references to Kuji I also found is that it has a pool list (which in this context I think means the cards you have drawn) and also a counter for the number of times you have reset 'the draw' (there's a max to how often you can reset the draw). A draw is 5 diamonds and gives 5 ancient coins.

As for the AR:

I really hope that's not it, at least for some of them. They could've made Wen Zhong like the witches or given him a multiplier based on the number of water runes dissolved, but noooo, they just had to complicate things. RDYJ teams are pretty much dead, and this upgrade on RD isn't gonna change that. As a member, it's hard to make him shine outside his own team and the age of using mix race in a Sakura team is pretty much over. I mean, it was kinda meme-y to begin with. Yang Jian seems interesting enough for me to finally train and JZY looks pretty decent. The huge letdown for me is SGB, not because of the skill itself, more of the fact that it's another self-booster. Seriously? Don't we already have more than enough of that for dark?  
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485

So I ran the calculations. Sample Maya team, with Sun Wukong(non dragonware) as filler. In a monogod team, 2 JZ + Luna should be around 1.3x stronger than 2 ML + Luna, with presumably no CD needed stored. It goes up to a 1.5x boost when Luna is activated. Again, presuming that HP after recovery is what's factored, not HP before, this basically means ML is being obsoleted (though maybe not for teams with spottier recovery like Beelzebub). Note that these calculations come before any additional stats that AR might add.

Truly this is the age of the self-boost. Luckily for me, I kept two copies of JZ.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(03-14-2018, 01:01 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 09:16 AM)Glune Wrote: Well time for me to start the slime hell then brb farming the shitty slimes

Slime hell is nothing compared to Clairaudient hell. See you there for several years.

Clairaudient is easy in seal 8. One of the stages is a guaranteed drop, sometimes 2. Easier than slimes.